Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

committee of arbitration for sport.......all the people on that should have their bank accounts checked!!!!....

To be fair i prefer them to be in it so their squad will be stretched the same as ours for the EPL next season.....

But long term if they keep getting away with it I fear our business model will leave us lacking...... and FSG will never put their own money into the club!...IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Absolutely. Our business model is one to admire in the grand scheme but it does mean we'll never be able to match the shithouse clubs like them. Say what we like about Utd, atleast they've earned their money the right way.
    Newcastle fans will be getting very excited right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Smaller picture - huge blow to Leicester, who look likely to miss out on Champion's League football, which had the potential to be huge for them.
    Nobody to blame but themselves Sid. They have well and truly messed it up.
    They can still do it but they need to turn it around now! Maybe this might be the reality check they need or maybe theyre happy just to make the Europa.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    committee of arbitration for sport.......all the people on that should have their bank accounts checked!!!!....

To be fair i prefer them to be in it so their squad will be stretched the same as ours for the EPL next season.....

But long term if they keep getting away with it I fear our business model will leave us lacking...... and FSG will never put their own money into the club!...IMHO
    There will be a few nice amazon deliveries arriving very soon to a few of their family members.

I always used to say tol N4C ...these people have more money than countries.......(relatively speaking) and absoluteley no moral compass ......How can football law makers ever fight them?

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    I always used to say tol N4C ...these people have more money than countries.......(relatively speaking) and absoluteley no moral compass ......How can football law makers ever fight them?
    What ever happened to N4C? he used to post 100's of posts a day for years then totally disappeared. I hope he's ok ( A bit late of me to show concern ) !!

And what ever happened to northwalesred? I think that was his name..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Nobody to blame but themselves Sid. They have well and truly messed it up.
    They can still do it but they need to turn it around now! Maybe this might be the reality check they need or maybe theyre happy just to make the Europa.
    They won't do it. Unfortunately.

Newcastle will be an interesting one to monitor now.

Penny for the thoughts of FSG.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well that was a shock ��
    Indeed - The Petrodollar rules....

The only thing I find shocking - is that so many are shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    And what ever happened to northwalesred? I think that was his name..
    I think Brc bored the life out of him ( I can easily understand that ) and buggered off.