Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 243

Thread: Manchester City banned

  1. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That's a really dumb story, they settled out of court over that and it has nothing to do with UAE FC's case, it's entirely irrelevant. Edit: Also, that isn't a matter for UEFA, former employee accesses database of former employer or retains details and information learned working for former employer, that's a civil action case, against the former employees, not even against their new employer, such cases happen all the time with client databases and their's very little businesses can actually do about it

    The question UEFA have to answer is why aren't they investigating UAE FC's FFP submissions from 2017-present?

    UAE FC have been submitting FFP accounts that don't show their players wages in full, that include payments for 'image rights' from a company owned and funded by, surprise surprise, their owner

    They also claim to have sponsorship and kit deals at the levels of ours and the filthys, making it entirely obvious they are cooking the books, a club like UAE FC with its lack of worldwide fan base, lack of history and legacy history would not get legitimate sponsorship and kit deals anywhere near the levels of ours and the filthys
    It is dumb, but they appear to be using it as a deflecting tactic..If they use it that is. Horrible club.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,722
    Not so dumb really. They are going to try and drag as much muck into it as possible - trigger the FA into no action against them (City) and even support for their “case” of cash.

    The FA will be shite scared of this. Any investigation looking at them would be an absolute disaster.

    It will be very interesting to see just how much will there is to go after the hand that feeds so much of our economy.. It isn’t just Britain that is so dependent on Gulf money though - they have huge investments and contracts ( often military ) all over Europe too. Most military expenditure by the Gulf is clear bribery.

    I imagine this so called powerful legal team will be wielded to make plenty of un-subtle threats.. Curb our sports investment ( rigging ) potential and won’t go through with that order for the Eurofighter - those BAE systems.

    They have their tentacles entrenched - it will need some bravery this one
    Last edited by Steveo; 24th February 2020 at 08:43 AM.

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Not so dumb really. They are going to try and drag as much muck into it as possible - trigger the FA into no action against them (City) and even support for their “case” of cash.

    The FA will be shite scared of this. Any investigation looking at them would be an absolute disaster.

    It will be very interesting to see just how much will there is to go after the hand that feeds so much of our economy.. It isn’t just Britain that is so dependent on Gulf money though - they have huge investments and contracts ( often military ) all over Europe too. Most military expenditure by the Gulf is clear bribery.

    I imagine this so called powerful legal team will be wielded to make plenty of un-subtle threats.. Curb our sports investment ( rigging ) potential and won’t go through with that order for the Eurofighter - those BAE systems.

    They have their tentacles entrenched - it will need some bravery this one
    It is entirely irrelevant however to the case against UAE FC
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,007
    Not sure what planet Sterling has been living on with his claims either, we had 2 years of every pundit waxing lyrical about UAE FC and especially him and how Guardiola had developed him, when he's no different now to the player they bought, except for he has a little more maturity in how he behaves
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It is entirely irrelevant however to the case against UAE FC
    Irrelevant to the case yes - but sadly I imagine any final decision will be made with huge pressure applied from governments who can't afford to lose the UAE as a customer/investor.. Cynical view I know

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Irrelevant to the case yes - but sadly I imagine any final decision will be made with huge pressure applied from governments who can't afford to lose the UAE as a customer/investor.. Cynical view I know
    You might fear that, but the CAS will only be interested in UAE FC's defence of the allegations against them, that is their only role, so UAE FC would serve their own interests best in trying to defend the case against them, CAS have no role and no interest in discussing any issues outside of their remit. That's why I think the story, suggestion, is just daft.

    You can't go into a tribunal fighting against misconduct and start saying "Well this person did this and this person did that" it's pointless, that tribunal has no interest or remit in dealing with what anyone else may or may not have done, they are only interested in any evidence you may have that relates to you in defence of the case and facts presented against you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  7. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    12,712
    Who's uae fc

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,722
    Shitty - aka Manchester City..

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,126
    Popped on over there to bluemoon to see what they are saying now about us .a couple of hours of back.They have a Liverpool thread.A lot of degenerates, One persons comments went like this.



    Still hope for this season that the ****s will catch coronavirus or klopp will get caught with sick images on his laptop. Anything else is a long shot.
    That's from a chatter called Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese.


    And what makes it even worse..Liverpool FC haven't done a single wrong against Man-city other than win more games than them.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  10. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    161

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th February 2020, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th November 2019, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd October 2019, 06:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th April 2019, 07:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th March 2019, 08:20 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •