Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Nothing will happen retrospectively, it is funny to speculate but I don't see it, also the allegations are from 2012-2016

So it seems UEFA need to open further investigations as they spent 260m on 7 players in 2017-2018 and another 50m on their wages, there is no way at all without fiddling the books they could spend a further 260m plus an additional 50m on wages and comply with FFP no fucking way
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Poll on SSN has 81% in agreement with UEFA’s actions and just the City fans totalling 19% against.

What a bunch of one eyed self unaware morons. Playing to a different set of rules to the rest of us but that doesn’t mean they’ve been cheating according to them.

Fuckin loons.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Poll on SSN has 81% in agreement with UEFA’s actions and just the City fans totalling 19% against.

What a bunch of one eyed self unaware morons. Playing to a different set of rules to the rest of us but that doesn’t mean they’ve been cheating according to them.

Fuckin loons.
    They're insane, if their online presence is anything to go by.

BlueLoon Tonight is generally hilarious, but is on special form tonight.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

UAE FC don't have the number of legitimate sponsors or partners we have, most of their alleged deals are mostly paid for by their owners. The image rights company which they set up more recently that pays up to half of some players wages and pays them an extra 30-50m as alleged income is also owned by their owner and another bogus method of falsely inflating their income and taking their obscene player wages off the books

UEFA need to get right on top of this and thoroughly investigate it as they've been inventing further ways to circumvent FFP since the 2012-2016 allegations

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    They're insane, if their online presence is anything to go by.

BlueLoon Tonight is generally hilarious, but is on special form tonight.
    I could only manage a couple of pages.

On the radio and TV they are trying to justify/deny Man City's actions. You've got the likes of McManaman on TV and the twadges on TalkCrud talking about "what they've done for the local community" or calling UEFA ' judge, jury and executioner' ignoring that it will be going to CAS, and also saying that Guardiola isn't the type of manager to walk away from a challenge.

Do these people understand what they are saying, or are they just thick and/or have no shame when it comes to defending the indefensible?

Overall, I don't care about the last few seasons, I don't think they'll face retrospective action, I'm just glad they have belatedly got what they deserved. The football league rules see any team caught of such transgressions be relegated to the second division and have to start again, THAT would be absolutely fucking hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

On the radio and TV they are trying to justify/deny Man City's actions. You've got the likes of McManaman on TV and the twadges on TalkCrud talking about "what they've done for the local community" or calling UEFA ' judge, jury and executioner' ignoring that it will be going to CAS, and also saying that Guardiola isn't the type of manager to walk away from a challenge.

Do these people understand what they are saying, or are they just thick and/or have no shame when it comes to defending the indefensible?
    They're probably just idiots Noods.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer, Aguero, Bernado Silva and Ederson will follow him, Guardiola will cite the club misleading him and a break down of trust as his reasons, when really he'll just be running scared of the Jurgenator

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer, Aguero, Bernado Silva and Ederson will follow him, Guardiola will cite the club misleading him and a break down of trust as his reasons, when really he'll just be running scared of the Jurgenator
    Yep. And they'll go back in their box. Tin pot shower of a nothing club.

What I cant get my head around is why havent our media been all over this for a few years ? Mmmm $$$$$ to keep quiet possibly !

They wont serve 2 years im certain of that and it wouldnt shock me if they got a bigger fine and suspended sentence.

The bloke on sky just said someone told him City will get it over turned...he said why and the answer was they have more money than UEFA.

Its been obvious for years how does a club who do not have much of a global fanbase compared to us/Utd start to get better deals from sponsors etc.