Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 405

Thread: Manchester City banned

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,409
    Nothing will happen retrospectively, it is funny to speculate but I don't see it, also the allegations are from 2012-2016

    So it seems UEFA need to open further investigations as they spent 260m on 7 players in 2017-2018 and another 50m on their wages, there is no way at all without fiddling the books they could spend a further 260m plus an additional 50m on wages and comply with FFP no fucking way
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22,599
    Poll on SSN has 81% in agreement with UEFA’s actions and just the City fans totalling 19% against.

    What a bunch of one eyed self unaware morons. Playing to a different set of rules to the rest of us but that doesn’t mean they’ve been cheating according to them.

    Fuckin loons.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,194
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Poll on SSN has 81% in agreement with UEFA’s actions and just the City fans totalling 19% against.

    What a bunch of one eyed self unaware morons. Playing to a different set of rules to the rest of us but that doesn’t mean they’ve been cheating according to them.

    Fuckin loons.
    They're insane, if their online presence is anything to go by.

    BlueLoon Tonight is generally hilarious, but is on special form tonight.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,409
    UAE FC don't have the number of legitimate sponsors or partners we have, most of their alleged deals are mostly paid for by their owners. The image rights company which they set up more recently that pays up to half of some players wages and pays them an extra 30-50m as alleged income is also owned by their owner and another bogus method of falsely inflating their income and taking their obscene player wages off the books

    UEFA need to get right on top of this and thoroughly investigate it as they've been inventing further ways to circumvent FFP since the 2012-2016 allegations
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    They're insane, if their online presence is anything to go by.

    BlueLoon Tonight is generally hilarious, but is on special form tonight.
    I could only manage a couple of pages.

    On the radio and TV they are trying to justify/deny Man City's actions. You've got the likes of McManaman on TV and the twadges on TalkCrud talking about "what they've done for the local community" or calling UEFA ' judge, jury and executioner' ignoring that it will be going to CAS, and also saying that Guardiola isn't the type of manager to walk away from a challenge.

    Do these people understand what they are saying, or are they just thick and/or have no shame when it comes to defending the indefensible?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,409
    Overall, I don't care about the last few seasons, I don't think they'll face retrospective action, I'm just glad they have belatedly got what they deserved. The football league rules see any team caught of such transgressions be relegated to the second division and have to start again, THAT would be absolutely fucking hilarious
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    15,194
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I could only manage a couple of pages.

    On the radio and TV they are trying to justify/deny Man City's actions. You've got the likes of McManaman on TV and the twadges on TalkCrud talking about "what they've done for the local community" or calling UEFA ' judge, jury and executioner' ignoring that it will be going to CAS, and also saying that Guardiola isn't the type of manager to walk away from a challenge.

    Do these people understand what they are saying, or are they just thick and/or have no shame when it comes to defending the indefensible?
    They're probably just idiots Noods.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,409
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I could only manage a couple of pages.

    On the radio and TV they are trying to justify/deny Man City's actions. You've got the likes of McManaman on TV and the twadges on TalkCrud talking about "what they've done for the local community" or calling UEFA ' judge, jury and executioner' ignoring that it will be going to CAS, and also saying that Guardiola isn't the type of manager to walk away from a challenge.

    Do these people understand what they are saying, or are they just thick and/or have no shame when it comes to defending the indefensible?
    Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer, Aguero, Bernado Silva and Ederson will follow him, Guardiola will cite the club misleading him and a break down of trust as his reasons, when really he'll just be running scared of the Jurgenator
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    8,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer, Aguero, Bernado Silva and Ederson will follow him, Guardiola will cite the club misleading him and a break down of trust as his reasons, when really he'll just be running scared of the Jurgenator
    Yep. And they'll go back in their box. Tin pot shower of a nothing club.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,055
    What I cant get my head around is why havent our media been all over this for a few years ? Mmmm $$$$$ to keep quiet possibly !

    They wont serve 2 years im certain of that and it wouldnt shock me if they got a bigger fine and suspended sentence.

    The bloke on sky just said someone told him City will get it over turned...he said why and the answer was they have more money than UEFA.

    Its been obvious for years how does a club who do not have much of a global fanbase compared to us/Utd start to get better deals from sponsors etc.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •