Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yep. And they'll go back in their box. Tin pot shower of a nothing club.
    Yep

I really want to know what UEFA are doing about investigating UAE FC's FFP submissions over the last few seasons, if they suspect foul play but obviously don't have the hacked information as they did for the current case surely because of the money involved in fiddling their FFP returns to be allowed into UEFA competition at another club's expense who are playing by the rules it amounts to a criminal case of fraud and UEFA could involve the police citing that they suspect fraud based on previous behaviour and ask the fraud office to investigate their accounts and the accounts of alleged sponsors and image rights companies to ascertain whether or not UAE FC's owners are STILL pumping money into the club in a backhanded way

Edit: In fact, I might lodge a complaint of this nature with the fraud office myself, I already lodged one about the image rights company to the tax office and whether or not any City players were receiving payments into offshore accounts they weren't declaring as happened with Mancini
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It really should be a matter for criminal prosecution, it really should, when you consider the incredible money to be made from Champions League football, all clubs are businesses, if a business is undertaking fraudulent activity to gain and advantage on all it's competitors as it seems UAE FC definitely are, and that fraudulent activity is allowing them entry into the Champions League and denying another club entry, then that is a really serious act of fraud worth 150m plus
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    What I cant get my head around is why havent our media been all over this for a few years ? Mmmm $$$$$ to keep quiet possibly !

They wont serve 2 years im certain of that and it wouldnt shock me if they got a bigger fine and suspended sentence.

The bloke on sky just said someone told him City will get it over turned...he said why and the answer was they have more money than UEFA.

Its been obvious for years how does a club who do not have much of a global fanbase compared to us/Utd start to get better deals from sponsors etc.
    Because Britain is as bent a system as there is. Financial corruption is ingrained within the establishment. Unlike Italy where
    It is overt and unmasked - here it is far more sophisticated. The Petrodollar has such a powerful sway here - it has propped up governments and is actively doing so right now.

Investigations into financial irregularities are extremely noticeable by their absence on these shores - let’s face it - Britain is nothing much other than a haven for barely regulated banking - this is the place to wash your money. Newcastle look likely to be next in line.. If you expect the media in the UK to be anything other than part of the same rotten system you are going to be disappointed. This is a floating TAX haven for the super rich - and utterly dependent on huge cash injection from the gulf. It will be a very brave editor who is willing to expose it though.

End of rant..
    Last edited by Steveo; 15th February 2020 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer, Aguero, Bernado Silva and Ederson will follow him, Guardiola will cite the club misleading him and a break down of trust as his reasons, when really he'll just be running scared of the Jurgenator
    We'll take De Bruyne.

Thanks.

Should take back what they won in euro from 2012 to 2016. But wait, did they win anything in Europe yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Should take back what they won in euro from 2012 to 2016. But wait, did they win anything in Europe yet ?
    Hopefully Real Madrid ensure that they don't.

Though the script suggests a date with destiny awaits with ourselves being involved at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    We were so good we won it twice.
    is FFA apply to local league ? FA apply this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    is FFA apply to local league ? FA apply this ?
    You mean FFP. The FA have their own financial rules which aren't as stringent at UEFA's. However given the scope of Man City's misdemeanors I don't see how they wouldn't have breached the PL's financial rules. Even so I wouldn't expect the FA to do anything as they are both spineless and not particularly 'trustworthy '.

Even at 2:30 am there is a rabid 70 y/o City fan on the radio who had phoned the station in response to a Liverpool fan who said that we earn our money via having a huge fan base that we've built up over many years. He said "for seventeen years we've had a bigger attendance than Liverpool" neglecting to add that they've had a bigger stadium. He's also currently saying that everyone's got an agenda against City and that they are no different to clubs like Leeds who have spent big in the past.

He's now saying that nothing was said about Abramovich when he took over Chelsea or about Real Madrid being 'helped' by the Spanish Government.

This guy sums up Man City's fan base to a tee. He's now going off again about City having had a bigger average attendance than us for seventeen years, only to be told that for a number of those years that wasn't the case. Ahhh Man City fans. They sure do love a good rant and conspiracy theory when it comes to their club and how they are viewed/treated, both of which come at the expense of actual facts.

Where's statman Gaz?