Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Where's statman Gaz?
    Crying in a corner somewhere inbetween ranting at anyone who comes near him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Even at 2:30 am there is a rabid 70 y/o City fan on the radio who had phoned the station in response to a Liverpool fan who said that we earn our money via having a huge fan base that we've built up over many years. He said "for seventeen years we've had a bigger attendance than Liverpool" neglecting to add that they've had a bigger stadium. He's also currently saying that everyone's got an agenda against City and that they are no different to clubs like Leeds who have spent big in the past.

He's now saying that nothing was said about Abramovich when he took over Chelsea or about Real Madrid being 'helped' by the Spanish Government.

This guy sums up Man City's fan base to a tee. He's now going off again about City having had a bigger average attendance than us for seventeen years, only to be told that for a number of those years that wasn't the case. Ahhh Man City fans. They sure do love a good rant and conspiracy theory when it comes to their club and how they are viewed/treated, both of which come at the expense of actual facts.
    When Abramovich came in, there was no such thing as FFP.. They are a deluded bunch.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well, let them stew in their own juices, Steveo's right about corruption, it's no surprise there hasn't been a criminal investigation into their activities, what they have been doing is essentially fraud, but the UK has been run by governments who really don't care about that. Look at the last election, purdah was entirely disrespected, no action from ofcom, there were very strong allegations of electoral fraud, not investigated, Raab and Laura K spoke about very positive postal votes for the Tories which was a breach of electoral law and pointed to postal vote electoral fraud on a mass scale highly likely having taken place, nobody did a damn thing, the UK is as bent as nations come.

People with a lot of money get to do what the fuck they like in the UK and as long as they're throwing a few suitcases of it in the right direction they're free to carry on exactly as they please.

Jurgen, our lads and all our staff continually working as hard as they have and continue to, to elevate themselves and our club above such a hugely financially doped outfit is absolutely amazing.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

TWO seasons TWO SEASONS! ! !

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just read this and someone's response to it made me laugh

This could open a door for United. Things starts to look brighter for the reds of Manchester.

Salford City will win the Premiership before United.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The whole system is a fault, is wasn't football leaks in 2018, man city will not be published.

If this puts City away for the next few seasons, we may well have complete dominance in the league for a while yet.
    They are the only team anywhere near us on the pitch.
    Bring on no.25

Also, why is the fine only 25?

From their 49 million fine last time 32m of that was suspended, so surely that gets added to this one?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just read this and someone's response to it made me laugh

This could open a door for United. Things starts to look brighter for the reds of Manchester.

Salford City will win the Premiership before United.
    Don't underestimate them. It's not so long ago we were staring Mignolet, Allen and Borini.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I have mixed feelings about this ruling. UEFA are a far more corrupt organisation than Man City. They ruin the Champions League final every year with their tickets for the boys policy. This year we are back off to the Attaturk again, for political reasons, a terrible stadium with a running track around it. Lest year they had Chelsea and Arsenal fans flying off to Uzbekistan or wherever it was.

The money at Man City has at least been spent on creating great football. There is something that seems unfair about them having so more to spend than us but this year we have shown that money isn't everything.

What's more, they have broken the hegemony of the top four teams, something that would not have happened with the FFP ruling. Imagine you bought a team like West Brom and wanted to improve them - shouldn't you be allowed to plow some money into the club? Doesn't this ruling just squeeze that hope from lesser clubs? Wouldn't it be better for football if someone bought say Valencia or Sevilla and tried to get them up to challenge the big two? I can see how UEFA appear to lesser clubs to be keeping the already rich clubs rich and keeping the lesser clubs poor - the Pareto distribution in nature means that that will only become more entrenched. What chance have West Brom got of ever having success in Europe?

The entire world of modern business is based on fund investing to improve the fortunes of a good product so this restriction is a major interference in the market by men that don't deserve much respect when it comes to improving the product.

That said, rules is rules so if you break them, justice must be done. And I will enjoy their misery as much as the next man.
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now