Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

They’re talking about June for the result of any appeal and the ban to start in 2021/2022.

City CEO Ferran Soriano told the squad: "Trust me like I trust you, this will be dropped."

You're probably right mate

We're about to see the biggest farce in history, and what is ruining the game and it'll show like there's no tomorrow, money money and more money.

Man city can afford to spend however much in legal fees, solicitors etc etc

This will be overturned, and that plastic shite aid-ridden club will carry on as normal, corrupt bastards

Do we have any legal eagles who understand the likelihood of the UEFA lawyers to be able to defend themselves?

There would appear to be an unusual element to this. UEFA are not saying Man City cannot trade freely in the market, they are saying they cannot take part in their competitions. Aren't we all taking part by invitation and don't we all have various rules we have to follow to take part? UEFA aren't saying they have done something illegal, what they have done has just caused them not to qualify for their competition.
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

If any form of ban is not upheld, Ie be it 1 or 2 years. Then basically Uefa and FFP are pointless. Man-city can do what the fuck they like and get away with it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Man city can afford to spend however much in legal fees, solicitors etc etc
    In many instances it doesn't matter how much anyone can spend on there things, if you're bang to rights, you're bang to rights, the money aspect of it would only come into it if they're handing suitcases of money to people who can fix it for them and not in a legitimate way
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If any form of ban is not upheld, Ie be it 1 or 2 years. Then basically Uefa and FFP are pointless. Man-city can do what the fuck they like and get away with it.
    I can see them getting it reduced at the very least to 1 year only.

Wouldn't shock me if they get fined an extra say £60m to make up for it which is about 45p to their owners !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I can see them getting it reduced at the very least to 1 year only.

Wouldn't shock me if they get fined an extra say £60m to make up for it which is about 45p to their owners !
    yep a fine to multi billionaires is a drop in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Do we have any legal eagles who understand the likelihood of the UEFA lawyers to be able to defend themselves?

There would appear to be an unusual element to this. UEFA are not saying Man City cannot trade freely in the market, they are saying they cannot take part in their competitions. Aren't we all taking part by invitation and don't we all have various rules we have to follow to take part? UEFA aren't saying they have done something illegal, what they have done has just caused them not to qualify for their competition.
    If entry to a competition worth 100m to 220m to qualifying clubs is subject to compliance with certain rules regarding FFP and UAE FC have breached these rules or are trying to circumvent them with creative accouting to the detriment of other clubs who are complying with the rules, that is an awful lot of money UAE FC are depriving other clubs of poetentially earning and it should surely be the subject of a criminal investigation on those grounds
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If city overturn the ban entirely then FFP is dead.

If UEFA can't throw a team out whose continued non-compliance of the rules and fraudulent book cooking breaks their rules, then the rules are useless and binned.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    If city overturn the ban entirely then FFP is dead.

If UEFA can't throw a team out whose continued non-compliance of the rules and fraudulent book cooking breaks their rules, then the rules are useless and binned.
    That's it exactly, Dead and buried. Whats to stop another team from doing the same?