Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425262728293033 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Can we changed the title of this thread from Manchester City banned, To Manchester City Bummed?
    I already asked that question
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

So Sterling and Bacon face to Madrid this summer, sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I already asked that question
    Well see how right you are!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Bacon face, lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Bacon face, lolz
    Of course, he is the new Boris Becker, "Where did you get your eye lashes Boris, in a pack of sausages?"

If retrospective points deductions are made against UAE FC it would hand us and the filthy another title each, if they are investigated for the period from 2016-2019 as they should be as it's really obvious they're fiddling the FFP books still and the same action was taken, we'd get another title

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Bacon face, lolz
    It’s a Corker ain’t it...

Never mind Jesus scoring today, They better get praying to Jesus to get them off this charge.

Manchester City's bid to overturn their European ban could end with Liverpool in the dock over allegations that the Premier League champions-elect hacked into the Etihad’s scouting database.

Sunday Mirror Sport has been told that City will “leave nothing off the table” when they attempt to beat the two-year suspension and £25million fine levied against them by UEFA over FFP violations.

City will take a powerful legal team to the Court of Arbitration for Sport – and they will be armed with evidence that threatens to blow the lid off the murky work of football politics.

A central tenet of City’s argument will be that UEFA’s decision to punish them is based on an illegally-obtained raft of emails written by senior club officials that were taken out of context to deliver a guilty verdict.

The club’s servers were accessed by student Rui Pinto in 2015.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

What a despicable club they really are!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Manchester City's bid to overturn their European ban could end with Liverpool in the dock over allegations that the Premier League champions-elect hacked into the Etihad’s scouting database.

Sunday Mirror Sport has been told that City will “leave nothing off the table” when they attempt to beat the two-year suspension and £25million fine levied against them by UEFA over FFP violations.

City will take a powerful legal team to the Court of Arbitration for Sport – and they will be armed with evidence that threatens to blow the lid off the murky work of football politics.

A central tenet of City’s argument will be that UEFA’s decision to punish them is based on an illegally-obtained raft of emails written by senior club officials that were taken out of context to deliver a guilty verdict.

The club’s servers were accessed by student Rui Pinto in 2015.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

What a despicable club they really are!
    That's a really dumb story, they settled out of court over that and it has nothing to do with UAE FC's case, it's entirely irrelevant. Edit: Also, that isn't a matter for UEFA, former employee accesses database of former employer or retains details and information learned working for former employer, that's a civil action case, against the former employees, not even against their new employer, such cases happen all the time with client databases and their's very little businesses can actually do about it

The question UEFA have to answer is why aren't they investigating UAE FC's FFP submissions from 2017-present?

UAE FC have been submitting FFP accounts that don't show their players wages in full, that include payments for 'image rights' from a company owned and funded by, surprise surprise, their owner

They also claim to have sponsorship and kit deals at the levels of ours and the filthys, making it entirely obvious they are cooking the books, a club like UAE FC with its lack of worldwide fan base, lack of history and legacy history would not get legitimate sponsorship and kit deals anywhere near the levels of ours and the filthys
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 23rd February 2020 at 04:03 AM.