Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City banned

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    I hate that City shower. Somebody on Blue Loon has actually posted "Ye and them Scouse C**ts only got 3 more years for killing loads of Italians. They're a paranoid, nasty shitty little fan base and I hope they appeal........and then get their ban and fine doubled!!!
    Theres a hive mental condition on that board. If these lads behaved anything like they talk on that forum in real life they be sectioned.. it makes astonishing reading at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What action the FA take? They have been banned because they have failed to comply with FFP AND have, put basically, lied about it.

This means that during the seasons this spending that saw them hugely breach FFP fair play rules all other sides were complying with, they have effectively enjoyed an advantage in signing and paying the wages of players they couldn't otherwise have had at the club.

I think the FA should impose retrospective action, docking them 12 points from their totals for each of the last 2 seasons and 12 points for each of the next 2 seasons, they have effectively won those trophies by cheating. A special ceremony should be arranged where 'the cheats' have to come to Anfield and hand last year's Premier League trophy to Hendo and the players hand their medals to our lads. Imagine if that were to happen? If we then win the Premier League this season, it wouldn't just be blue moon going into meltdown.

That should happen, but the English FA will as usual do FA even though they have a side who have in effect cheated to win trophies and cheated every other team in the Premier League and every other team in the Carabao and FA Cups

Guardiola will leave for Juventus this summer and there will be a fire sale of City players, without the revenue from Champions League and with UEFA on their case re FFP and the ways in which they have been circumventing complying with it, there is no way on this earth they can keep those players and pay their wages and be in compliance with FFP and many may look to leave for Chammpions League football, 2 seasons is a long time in a footballers career when they're at, approaching or in the middle of their peak and players will be being sold around them
    Given how much the club's worth, missing out for 2 seasons won't affect their finances that much. What it may do is prevent certain players from wanting to sign for them, though i'll believe the ban if and when it happens.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Theres a hive mental condition on that board. If these lads behaved anything like they talk on that forum in real life they be sectioned.. it makes astonishing reading at times.
    I couldn't agree more Eggy. The level of paranoia is actually quite frightening.
    ........and then one day you find, ten years have got behind you no-one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Manchester City banned from Champions League for two seasons by Uefa

Can’t wait to read blue loon later tonight
    Our fault no doubt.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Our fault no doubt.
    Us and the rags. That forum is an embarrassment to them.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Anyone could see what they were doing with their dodgy sponsorship deals.

The biggest losers are us, this should be number 20 we're going for not 19.

c*nts.
    I thought the same thing. The cheating pricks won the league last year when being investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    How can they actually deny the claims though? there seems to be a lot of damaging proof, even if it was hacked to get it, it's out there now.

Appeals are fine and just, but the punishment should be doubled if you lose.
    The proof might be inadmissible? I dunno, but I'm fairly certain that there's a way to squirm your way out of anything, legally speaking.

And they'll throw several hundred million at their attorneys to find it.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

The bloke on the BBC Stone is saying "Man City strongly deny this"

No sh*t sherlock of course they do they got fined £50m in 2014 so it isnt a first team offence.

I think they will probably get 1 year maximum as they will have top lawyers and plenty of $$$$ to swing it.

I've started the twitter conversation with the FA, SSN, BT Sport, Talksport and the Premier League, they surely MUST impose retrospective sanctions on City, as in the last 2 seasons they effectively cheated every other UK team involved in all the domestic competitions through gross non-compliance with FFP

Blue Looney Mooney and Filth Cafe would go into absolute meltdown if they retrospectively docked them 12 points for each of the last 2 seasons and stripped them of their Carabao and FA Cups and last season's Premier League, I don't expect the FA to do FA or the Premier League, but it's pretty cut and dried that they won all those domestic titles through cheating all the other clubs who were complying with FFP
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

PSG next hopefully. No way does the money they’ve spent come from footballing activities.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!