Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can we improve?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jurgen rarely ever fucks up, he has made the right decision time after time after time, almost perfect, 99% right decisions, but by God when he gets one wrong after all this time, he certainly doesn't do it by halves Exiting the Cup, our Champions League ambitions hanging by a thread, the losses v Atletico, Watford and Chelsea, it's all down to that one very bad decision
    Agree with Dicko on the disappointment about the cup. I said I wasnt arsed but I didn't want to go out either and now feel its something we could have done better in. Klopp hasn't been past this point and his team selection in the FA cup shows it's not a priority for him at all.
    That's fair enough though. Prioritising is part and parcel and to win a double requires a fair bit of luck along the way no doubt. I just wish lasnite he'd have either all in to win the game or just play the youngsters rather than a half and half team.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Food for thought there Sid and you might be bang on as I wouldn't be shocked to see us not bring a midfielder in. Klopp obviously likes the guys we have and may keep faith.
    I'd be very surprised we dont sign Werner too,looks nailed on.
    I have a question for Tees and Sid, who is going to play either side of Bobby when Mane, Mo and Keita are all missing for 8 games while away at AFCON?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Agree with Dicko on the disappointment about the cup. I said I wasnt arsed but I didn't want to go out either and now feel its something we could have done better in. Klopp hasn't been past this point and his team selection in the FA cup shows it's not a priority for him at all.
    That's fair enough though. Prioritising is part and parcel and to win a double requires a fair bit of luck along the way no doubt. I just wish lasnite he'd have either all in to win the game or just play the youngsters rather than a half and half team.
    I didn't want us to use any of the regular first team players at all and using them as we did was pretty pointless and annoying if i'm honest, waste of energy and recovery time, maybe it's all part of a cunning plan to try and lure Atletico into a false sense of security

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I didn't want us to use any of the regular first team players at all and using them as we did was pretty pointless and annoying if i'm honest, waste of energy and recovery time, maybe it's all part of a cunning plan to try and lure Atletico into a false sense of security
    I hope so but I'd doubt it. It was a strange selection but still thought it would have been enough against a Chelsea who have been up and down for months.
    In relation to the AFCON question. I've no idea, I never think to give that a thought to be truthful but it's a good point nonetheless.
    It's a pointless comp that's a pain in the arse.
    The squad will need a fair bit of bolstering when you look at who we will lose in the summer. Lallana and Shaq, possibly Origi too.

I hope so but I'd doubt it. It was a strange selection but still thought it would have been enough against a Chelsea who have been up and down for months.
    In relation to the AFCON question. I've no idea, I never think to give that a thought to be truthful but it's a good point nonetheless.
    It's a pointless comp that's a pain in the arse.
    The squad will need a fair bit of bolstering when you look at who we will lose in the summer. Lallana and Shaq, possibly Origi too.
    AFCON might be a blessing in disguise, it might mean we get Soumare and Fabian Ruiz, we were really keen on Chukwueze, I really rated him and viewed him as a player Jurgen could make world class at RFWD, seems like we've binned that idea off completely now as he's another who'd be away for AFCON too, and as I'm sure we will look to bolster midfield and Ruiz can play as a holding or attacking No8 and is also pretty shit hot at RFWD we might well get my man this time and not have another Fernandes repeat

Nineteenx said last week we should play our best 11 in the cup. Now hes claiming he didn't want us too?
    Leader of all..master of none..

Disappointed! Last few games (after winter break) was really pior! We are in a really low form and at least we got 22 points more than City because if we got only more 10 points i was starting panicking. We got players in a Really bad run of form, like TAA, Fabinho, even Van Djik, Robertson, Bobby and Salah are the ones in worst shape! We have to win saturday or we will be on trouble

World class CB partner for VVD. The others have a lot of mistakes in them and are not on his level (reading of the game, physicality)

A natural goal scorer. Who would miss the few occasions but still hit the damn target

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    World class CB partner for VVD. The others have a lot of mistakes in them and are not on his level (reading of the game, physicality)

A natural goal scorer. Who would miss the few occasions but still hit the damn target
    I'd love another CB but I dont think one will be brought in. Lovren out and Hoever is what I think will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx said last week we should play our best 11 in the cup. Now hes claiming he didn't want us too?
    No I didn't