Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can we improve?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx said last week we should play our best 11 in the cup. Now hes claiming he didn't want us too?
    My team I suggested playing in the cup

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Adrian

Hoever Matip Gomez Lewis

Keita Chirivella Lallana

Minamino Origi Jones

Big guns on the bench
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Leader of all..master of none..

Classic example of how easy it is to have a complete miss understanding on a forum..

I am not certain but think 19 is suggesting the strongest possible team without the top guns or big guns.?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Classic example of how easy it is to have a complete miss understanding on a forum..

I am not certain but think 19 is suggesting the strongest possible team without the top guns or big guns.?
    Not really he was agreeing with me on my point of playing the best team possible

Not really he was agreeing with me on my point of playing the best team possible
    Oh well - i took it to mean bench the big guns and play the best you can from what is left.. only 19 will know for sure

Yes, then I changed my mind and said having thought more about it, I wouldn't risk first teams who are important to our League and Champions League aspirations, people change their minds, I had meant as strong as possible with the bug guns on the bench, don't turn the forum toxic stalking people around with something they wrote and obviously had a change of heart about, it was a feature that once made this forum toxic, that people weren't allowed to changed their minds

And let's be honest for the reason you keep posting these 19X said comments, you're pissed off that I called the Henderson/Fabinho thing before we changed it and explained what had happened and why after and everybody here including yourself completely rubbished me, particularly you and you're angry it's impacted our form and some how see it as being my fault for pointing it out, don't shoot the messenger.

People elaborated and tried to make it into a Hendo being my favourite thing, I don't have favourites, my favourite is the team and winning football matches, always has been, always will be

Edit: As Steveo would say "I have a nose for this game"
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 4th March 2020 at 03:50 PM.

Yeah you have a nose for the game.. as for being pissed off..Am not at all. I just find you annoying that you "fix" peoples posts for them sometimes.You ramble on for days about the same thing.

Yeah you have a nose for the game.. as for being pissed off..Am not at all. I just find you annoying that you "fix" peoples posts for them sometimes.You ramble on for days about the same thing.
    Everyone does that sometimes I find it amusing when people do it, as it's usually just obviously done for a bit of banter

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I have a question for Tees and Sid, who is going to play either side of Bobby when Mane, Mo and Keita are all missing for 8 games while away at AFCON?
    That truthfully depends on what happens in the transfer market, particularly in terms of incomings - at the minute you'd be looking at Elliot, Origi, Ox, Minamino as options I suppose, as Lallana and Shaqiri are likely to be leaving.

Maybe someone like Milot Rashica comes in?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay