Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Wilder v Fury II

So what do we think?

Fury on his arse again, or can he put Wilder away this time?

Can't say I like either of these two, can see Fury trying to tie him up and out box him again, even though he says his only chance is a knockout. Wouldn't mind seeing a Wilder knock him out this time though.

Just seen that they've signed another rematch contract so a unification fight looks miles away.......greedy fu*kers.

Can see AJ fighting the winner of Dubois/Joyce before these jokers now.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Pair of absolute jokers. Fury Wilder 3. Really? "Ave a fuckin word man". Nobody wants to see that .
    If that's what happens it just shows what a bent joke boxing is. Unification fight please. That's what everyone wants to see.

Winner of this v Joshua is the fight people want, surely.

As for this fight, if you watch the first one, Fury largely out-manouvred Wilder for several rounds.

He has the capacity to beat Wilder, but it is going to take timing. I do hope Fury wins actually, simply because I think he is the more likely of the two to be up for fighting Joshua.

I hope Fury gets soundly beaten and we never hear from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Winner of this v Joshua is the fight people want, surely.

As for this fight, if you watch the first one, Fury largely out-manouvred Wilder for several rounds.

He has the capacity to beat Wilder, but it is going to take timing. I do hope Fury wins actually, simply because I think he is the more likely of the two to be up for fighting Joshua.
    Either way both fighters cant run away any longer. A 3rd fight would be a joke. The next fight for the winner has to be AJ or Whyte.

Seems they have an 'agreement' that the loser can automatically trigger a rematch.

Fury quoted as saying "I think the money is too big not to have it."
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Fury looks a lot healthier these days than at that time. I'd give him the edge for this fight. Wilder cant be taken lightly though.

Joshua must wait to get a big fight !!
    How did he end up in that predicament ?

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Seems they have an 'agreement' that the loser can automatically trigger a rematch.

Fury quoted as saying "I think the money is too big not to have it."
    It's the matchup that has caught the public interest.

Did Joshua duck a fight v Wilder ?

Watched the 1st clash 'live'....Despite going down twice I thought Fury won it on points....Have to be honest I like him,hopefully he does the bizzo this time although with that right hand of Wilder's it could be goodnight at anytime!!....

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Fury looks a lot healthier these days than at that time. I'd give him the edge for this fight. Wilder cant be taken lightly though.

Joshua must wait to get a big fight !!
    How did he end up in that predicament ?
    Think before the first Ruiz fight it was a case of everyone dodging him out of fear of losing. Now I'd say it's all about money, Joshua still draws the biggest ppv audience and so demands a big cut, but there's no chance Wilder or Fury take less than him, especially now.

Think his best chance is to go for the loser, assuming they don't immediately announce ANOTHER rematch.