Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wilder v Fury II

Fury caught him a cracker in the 3rd.

Wilder looks lost going into the 5th .

Fury with a couple of cracking body punches in the 5th.

Wilder showing some balls in the 6th.

He definitely done the damage with the punch to the ear in the 3rd. His trainer pointed to the ear when he asked why he through in the towel.
    Well done Fury, a likeable big fella.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He definitely done the damage with the punch to the ear in the 3rd. His trainer pointed to the ear when he asked why he through in the towel.
    Well done Fury, a likeable big fella.
    What do you think of AJ v Fury? I've always had AJ down to beat him anyday but after that I'm not sure.
    Really good show from Fury, definitely dont want to see a 3rd. It's done now.
    Feel for Whyte though, no chance he's getting a title shot now.

AJ easily a better boxer than Wilder but as I've always said, his jaw gives anyone a chance. Would be a cracking fight against Fury.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a Wilder v Fury III next anyway............easy money.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Fair play to Fury, nobody thought he'd go after Wilder like that from the bell,BUT he has to fight AJ now.............summer at Wembley for a unification is the ONLY fight we want now.
    Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if we see a Wilder v Fury III next anyway............easy money.
    Think that's what will happen.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What do you think of AJ v Fury? I've always had AJ down to beat him anyday but after that I'm not sure.
    Really good show from Fury, definitely dont want to see a 3rd. It's done now.
    Feel for Whyte though, no chance he's getting a title shot now.
    It's the fight everyone wants but as it's been pointed out before Fury is with BT and AJ with Sky and I've never met a Gypsy( and I've met a few ) who has turned down money especially the sort of money he can get with a 3rd fight with Wilder never mind the AJ fight. As for who would win by the looks of it Fury definitely has a few different strings to his bow regarding his styles of boxing and AJ isn't as invincible as first thought and Fury will play the mind games and no doubt take the piss out of him for losing to Ruiz.
    One things for sure Fury has made the likes of me, someone who never really watches boxing interesting again.

Fury was incredible, on a different level.

What a guy when you see his story and how he was 27 stone at one point, battled with addictions, depression.

Fair play to him