Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr S Marciniak Aka the ref

Mr S Marciniak Aka the ref

As weak a ref as we will see at this stage in the competition.

If that is an elite UEFA ref then no wonder VAR is in play

Gauging that performance i can’t see him doing anymore games

Even though am an atheist

Theres a special place in hell for this fella
    Leader of all..master of none..

You get refs like that all the time in the Champions League, the ref in the semi final first leg away to Barca was no different, he bought everything they sold too, those refs must be well stocked on soap, hand towels etc etc etc
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I just learned this mongrel. is the same referee who allowed PSG to dive left right and centre last season.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I just learned this mongrel. is the same referee who allowed PSG to dive left right and centre last season.
    Lol, I told you these refs keep getting games they shouldn't be anywhere near, UEFA really should have a look at how they appoint them, weak refs like this who are homers should be kept away from home games of the competition's serial divers, con artists and time wasters, it's not rocket science, you need a wily experienced ref from a top league to handle a home game of any of the Spanish clubs or PSG, having said that, let's not forget, we got done by the ref and VAR for Merten's dive against us away to Napoli in the group stages

He was a right twat. Teams weren't held to the same standard by a large margin.

Mané could have got a red
    It could have been a lot worse

Atletico; you know what we are going to get.

Play acting; rolling around with slightest touch.

They were looking to take advantage of every situation

One of our best situations first half was when Mo robbed their left back who then threw himself to the floor, the assistant was right there and didn't give it as he could see it wasn't a foul, the ref was 30 yards away and gave it as soon as their lad threw himself to the floor

Yup, that's the incident that sticks in my mind. He needs to be shown replays and asked what he saw. The award of the free kick to the goalkeeper at the end was dubious as well.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Maybe he's pissed off with us because the UK are sending so many Poles back home after Brexit.