Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man City v Arsenal postponed

Again some people need to stop worrying. There is no way we wont win the title.Not with a 25 point lead. The fa etc will come to some arrangement.
    Leader of all..master of none..

The FA are not gonna say.Look we know your 25 points ahead. But you cant have the league title. because the league as been cancelled.
    That would be totally unfair and against the everything that matters in the game. something will be sorted (in my opinion).

Just going through the 'what ifs' Justme, that's all. No one's panicking just yet.

The situation in the UK is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, and the FA aren't known for their common sense.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Just going through the 'what ifs' Justme, that's all. No one's panicking just yet.

The situation in the UK is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, and the FA aren't known for their common sense.
    I know am not judging you. If it have happened in November with 25+ games to go. Then maybe it would have been null and voided. But with there only been 9 games left. they will find a way to finish the league. Or arrange something.

Cancel the Euros, play some League games later / behind closed doors.

There is already talk of the Euros being put back a year.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    There is no way the premier league would stop us winning the league.Not with the position we are in. Simple as that. people need to stop worrying.
    I agree
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We need Justme on the panel telling Boris how to deal with this shit. He'd have sorted it all by now.

Let's just win the next two games.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We need Justme on the panel telling Boris how to deal with this shit. He'd have sorted it all by now.
    Thanks