Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sadio & Mo to leave..

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Dont speak too soon Skyebo we aint got the one we want yet.
    I can see that, but in my brain I keep coming back to the facts we have dropped 5 points in 29 games. It would be shambles if we didn't win the league.everyone is sorry this is happening with outbreak .I hope that's resolved in a good way as well.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Posted this from somewhere else Hairy man Keys at it again

"Of course it looks as though they're going to win the title. But they haven't won it. Who knows? Their form in recent games has been sobering for their fans,"

"They've been poor. Very, very poor. Have Klopp's infamous demands of his players caught up with them again - as they have in previous seasons?

"Has last season's fantastic chase of City left them empty? We don’t know. And we might never know. Apologies, by the way, If your team plays lower down - but who cares about that? Liverpool fans appear not to. I left you out of the argument to make that very point."

He continued: "I read of plans to re-start the European competitions with mini-leagues to sort out a winner. It's meaningless. It's not how the competitions work.

"All of the above applies to England only. What about Scotland? Should Celtic be 'given' a title they haven't won?

"Of course they shouldn't and as manager of Rangers Steven Gerrard should be making that very point. Or is he more concerned about Liverpool? It makes you wonder doesn't it?

"No. Liverpool can not be handed a title they haven't won. Nor can Celtic. Nor can Barcelona or Juventus. It's tough - if like my team you've worked hard all season to put yourself in a position to achieve something - but it's only fair on the majority.

"I'm sorry Liverpool - if you take a title you haven't won it will forever be tainted. It will always be the 'title you didn't win'. And the same goes for Celtic, Barca, Juve.

"Let's hope things settle down, but please, while there are many many more important things to worry about, let's stop the fanciful nonsense. Liverpool have not won the title."
    Leader of all..master of none..

Switch off
    Switch over
    Read
    Write
    Listen to music

Alicia Keys a better option tbh

Coz who gives a flying hoot what hairy and pansy man have to say.

I have the impression to be watching a Jim Davidson show.

Funny how the UK media whose inherent dislike of all things LFC I recently posted about are mostly in overdrive of doing interview after interview after interview of why we shouldn't be awarded the title if no further games are played, yet, in the only 2 precedents there are to use or follow in such a case in which 3 quarters of the season has been completed, common sense was applied as more than enough games having been played to determine the winner and the side leading the Yugoslav League in 98/99 and in Chile last season were declared Champions for that reason

They should be talking about the precedents that support us being awarded the title in the event no more games are played, they'll try to turn it to 'Liverpool and their fans complaining at a time like this' when for me it's the exact opposite, rest assured if the filthy were leading the league at present even by a solitary point SSN and every other news source would be constantly referring to those 2 precedents on loop insisting we must hand them the title

All the usually anyone but Liverpool crowd who have had to praise us over the last 2 seasons as we've given them no other choice are really showing their true colours at the first opportunity, at a time like this too

As for that hairy handed fucker, why doesn't he mention UAE FC's form as if we do play the remaining fixtures in full, looking at their form over the season, they will lose at least 2 games
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 17th March 2020 at 03:28 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What an odious cunt the hairy handed little twat is

Standing side by side with his blue bitter Gray.

As for LFC fans dont care about others rubbish I like others have said it screws teams all the way down Leeds Rotherham Crewe Plymouth Barrow York etc.

Fans talk mainly about their own team as it is them they watch but it doesnt mean they dont take an interest in others.

He seems obsessed with us to an unhealthy degree.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Nice article on BBC sport website about Bobby.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51815586

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Nice article on BBC sport website about Bobby.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51815586
    It's great to read things like this about players. He's been an excellent signing for this club.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Roberto is the best Brazilian player in the world right now," he says. "He would never say it, but I will: Neymar is not fit to lace his boots."