Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Your team v Everton

Your team v Everton

.......................Adrian

Trent......Gomez...Van Dijk......Robertson

.....................Henderson

...........Oxlaide..........Wijnaldum

....Salah...........Firmino.........Mane

Slight temptation to play Matip but unsure how fit he is.

The team that played last night will be desperate to put things right and after a loss as hard to swallow as that, I think giving them the chance to rectify it is a good thing and a Derby is the right match for it.

We're so close to winning the League. I want us to notch up the 2 required wins as soon as possible and then to treat the remainder of the season as one massively long pre-season for 20/21 so we can challenge in the League and Champion's League again.

In the Premier League era, when we have finished second, we have generally had a "hangover" season afterwards - unable to maintain our level. I don't foresee this with Klopp at the Helm. However I do think we will need Summer signings to bolster us and to keep current first-teamers fighting for their places.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

__________Adrian__________
    TAA____Gomez__Djik_____Robertson
    __________Fabinho_________
    ___Henderson__Wijnaldum
    Salah____Mane____Oxlade
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    __________Adrian__________
    TAA____Gomez__Djik_____Robertson
    __________Fabinho_________
    ___Henderson__Wijnaldum
    Salah____Mane____Oxlade
    I'd go with the added protection of Fabinho too. Let's get the league won and send Salah Mane Firmino Hendo Gini Trent Van Dijk and Robbo on an early holiday

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'd go with the added protection of Fabinho too. Let's get the league won and send Salah Mane Firmino Hendo Gini Trent Van Dijk and Robbo on an early holiday
    As long as Lallana doesn't start we will all sleep soundly.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Slight temptation to play Matip but unsure how fit he is.
    I'd play the same team but with Matip, got to get him match fit sometime and I thought that run in which our press and counter press has been far better than it's ever been was an absolutely ideal time to give him minutes to get him match fit. It was back to that last night, Simeone was talking in his post match press conference about it, saying they tried to attack and wanted to counter but they just couldn't break our lines

Adrian

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Oxlade Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Our lads need to remember to protect Adrian more, he's been brilliant for us, better than either of our former No1's, but they need to remember he's not Allisson and making really good angles for him isn't always enough, need to get more blocks and stop the free shots we allow against Allisson

Let's move forward, put all our focus on this next game, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”