Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football suggestions

Football suggestions

So now it is almost worldwide postponed

What to watch on youtube or elsewhere...

Games or interviews

I saw Kloppo interview re google questions (10months old)

I saw Crouch ; re-acting his 3 goals

Netflix ; love is blind finished

Whatelse to watch ?
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Have you got Subbuteo ?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Have you got Subbuteo ?

I still have....Last I played it was 10 years ago when my then 13 year old nephew wanted a game....I showed no mercy in a 9-0 onslaught!!....Had leagues and cups going in the 80's/early 90's growing up with me younger bro and mates who nearly all lived on the same street....

I loved subbuteo when I was younger. I'd a uncle who worked in a auction house in the centre Belfast in the 70'-80's and he was able to aquire certain things ( If you catch my drift) before the general public. And one thing we got was a whole Subbuteo set with loads of teams there was even stands for around the pitch.

I don't think I ever won a game of Subbuteo despite many attempts.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I loved subbuteo when I was younger. I'd a uncle who worked in a auction house in the centre Belfast in the 70'-80's and he was able to aquire certain things ( If you catch my drift) before the general public. And one thing we got was a whole Subbuteo set with loads of teams there was even stands for around the pitch.
    That must have been impressive!
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Do you still have it ? Do you have the different team setsand the timer ? Any chance of a live match ?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Do you still have it ? Do you have the different team setsand the timer ? Any chance of a live match ?

We'll have to get a league going,I'm in!!...

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I found that the teams and their bases that were made in the 70's/80's were bigger and more balanced(easier to spin and control) than the smaller/lighter ones that started to come through in the early 90's....FUNNY STORY...My younger bro beat me once(it didn't happen very often) and kept winding me up about it.So I ended up chasing the little fecker around the chipboard table we had the pitch on after the match!!....Somehow both goals got smashed,it was bedlam!!....

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    I found that the teams and their bases that were made in the 70's/80's were bigger and more balanced(easier to spin and control) than the smaller/lighter ones that started to come through in the early 90's....FUNNY STORY...My younger bro beat me once(it didn't happen very often) and kept winding me up about it.So I ended up chasing the little fecker around the chipboard table we had the pitch on after the match!!....Somehow both goals got smashed,it was bedlam!!....
    Chipboard table !! we'd the same. We had a 6x3 snooker table ( another acquirement) and set the board on top of that. Being a kid of the 80's we had a queue of mates waiting there turn . Great times .