Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Resuming the season

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    5 games a day Live every Saturday, Sunday then Tuesday and Wednesday .
    Fingers crossed it happens.

Sounds great is that free to air or Sky/BT/Amazon??

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Sounds great is that free to air or Sky/BT/Amazon??
    No idea mate but hopefully it will be all free. Very much doubt it as Sky and BT will still want all the big ( our) games.
    Personally I think if it was all on free to air Channels then it would stop fans turning up especially to Anfield . Everyone can enjoy the games in the comfort of their own homes and have a little party with friends and family. And everyone and I mean EVERYONE !!, can watch us win it !!

No idea mate but hopefully it will be all free. Very much doubt it as Sky and BT will still want all the big ( our) games.
    Personally I think if it was all on free to air Channels then it would stop fans turning up especially to Anfield . Everyone can enjoy the games in the comfort of their own homes and have a little party with friends and family. And everyone and I mean EVERYONE !!, can watch us win it !!
    Absobloodyexactly. Summer loving like Grease. Boom etc.

Troy Deeney "The season has lost its integrity".
    To you yes because you're playing Championship next season, to us no as we'll be champions regardless.
    I read an interesting article recently on one of the LFC sites saying theres obviously going to be fans,people who say it's not really a title win and theres an asterisk over it but so what. We'll embrace that unique aspect. Nobody can say we haven't walked the title this season
    Get Werner and a decent defender and we'll do the same next season too for good measure. The rest of the league - Be afraid, be very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Troy Deeney "The season has lost its integrity".
    To you yes because you're playing Championship next season, to us no as we'll be champions regardless.
    I read an interesting article recently on one of the LFC sites saying theres obviously going to be fans,people who say it's not really a title win and theres an asterisk over it but so what. We'll embrace that unique aspect. Nobody can say we haven't walked the title this season
    Get Werner and a decent defender and we'll do the same next season too for good measure. The rest of the league - Be afraid, be very afraid.
    At least this way, we are going to win it on merit when we get the two victories needed.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

Deeney Is one of them players that has a lot to say. Bit like Lovren. Lovrens smirk really annoys me.

Skyebo, the latest the media is trying to convey now. Is will it feel the same for the players/fans.Celebrating in an empty stadium.
    The media in this country is pathetic though.
    Leader of all..master of none..

I think the 5 subs idea could be a farce.. Maybe 4 would be more acceptable. could be plenty of draws. if teams just go out to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think the 5 subs idea could be a farce.. Maybe 4 would be more acceptable. could be plenty of draws. if teams just go out to defend.
    On the flip side, If you are 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go you could change your whole forward line. Games could end up 5-4.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Deeney Is one of them players that has a lot to say. Bit like Lovren. Lovrens smirk really annoys me.

Skyebo, the latest the media is trying to convey now. Is will it feel the same for the players/fans.Celebrating in an empty stadium.
    The media in this country is pathetic though.
    That's right, if there's no news to report, they just make it up.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

On the flip side, If you are 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go you could change your whole forward line. Games could end up 5-4.
    Ok. I just hope it don't carry on until next season as well. teams will bring on 4 defenders against us.