Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Peter Crouch regrets leaving Liverpool too early

Peter Crouch regrets leaving Liverpool too early

I was just reading an interview with Crouch where he felt at the time that leaving in 2008 was the right choice but seeing N'Gog and Voronin getting game time after he left made him regret his decision.

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/even-voronin-and-ngog-were-getting-chances-crouch-admits-he/8bbbhoqf426q18eli7j7wru67

Torres missed a lot of league matches through injury in the 08-09 season which got me thinking that maybe we would have won the league that season if Rafa had have been able to call on Crouch instead of N'Gog...

I can clearly remember Ngog scoring a second goal against the filth, at Anfield, while I was on holiday in Blackpool. I was on holiday with some filthy supporters and that result was so sweet!

Crouchie was ok
    What springs to mind is
    1. He should have started or come on earlier v AC Milan in 2007.

2. A player that had a brilliant England record.

3. As much as likeable; at Liverpool it was bigger than him .

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I was just reading an interview with Crouch where he felt at the time that leaving in 2008 was the right choice but seeing N'Gog and Voronin getting game time after he left made him regret his decision.

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/even-voronin-and-ngog-were-getting-chances-crouch-admits-he/8bbbhoqf426q18eli7j7wru67

Torres missed a lot of league matches through injury in the 08-09 season which got me thinking that maybe we would have won the league that season if Rafa had have been able to call on Crouch instead of N'Gog...
    Wed have won the league that year with a better striker than Ngog. Maybe wed have won it even with Robbie Keane.