Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Health check LFC

Discovered that a "Heimlich" Fleshlight exists.

That's the "I'm a beautiful Butterfly" character in A Bug's Life.

I want to buy it so I can post it anonymously to a friend as it would cause hysterical laughter on-repeat for months.

However, I naturally don't want to have the thing in my purchase history, so probably won't commit.

This is what Lockdown does to people.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

My son is in the shielding category, so my family have locked ourselves away and done everything to keep it at bay including using bleach wipes on all of our delivered shopping.

The huge silver lining for us is that because I teach, I've been at home for the past 3 months and have been able to see so much more of my boys.

The real shitter is that my kids from my first relationship haven't been round for 3 and a half months.

In terms of people on here, I haven't seen any posts from Noods, and know that his health is delicate anyway. Don't know if anyone else knows him personally?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    My son is in the shielding category, so my family have locked ourselves away and done everything to keep it at bay including using bleach wipes on all of our delivered shopping.

The huge silver lining for us is that because I teach, I've been at home for the past 3 months and have been able to see so much more of my boys.

The real shitter is that my kids from my first relationship haven't been round for 3 and a half months.

In terms of people on here, I haven't seen any posts from Noods, and know that his health is delicate anyway. Don't know if anyone else knows him personally?
    19 hasnt been on for a while either.

I'm sick of painting but we are all healthy.

I'm fine thanks, Marty..

I was a bit anxious about infecting my patients during the first week or two of lockdown but I've stayed open throughout, no one has been infected through my clinic and, as you may have noticed, I have been virtually anxiety free for a few weeks now. I'm also quite rested from the lack of after hours activity.

Professor Ioannidis at Stanford has declared that, for anyone under 65, the chances of dying from this virus are negligible. I think the government has got a bit lost with the whole thing and we need a vision of normal life to return now.

I think Nineteenx got himself into a bit of a lather before gracefully retiring from the forum during lockdown. I hope he's ok and returns soon, along with any of the other vulnerable forumites, health-wise.

Good idea Marty, all good here. Great to see so much of my youngest however, I am now a KPop aficionado... Finding myself singing along to BTS, Luna, Stray Kids, Black Pink, (G)I-dle, Everglow etc

in Korean ...

Thanks for the thread, my family all seem to be healthy up to now, including 79 year old cousin in Widnes.
    I'm a bit worried how long this is going to continue. Our household mental health is bearing up, but it's not easy.
    Stay safe, everyone.

Cheers all for the replies so far...It's good to talk as they say!!...Concerned about Noods I have to say....Stay well...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 12th May 2020 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Cheers all for the replies so far...It's good to talk as they say!!...Concerned about Noods I have to say....Stay well...
    Mods can see when people last logged in I think. Not heard from 19x for a while

Really worried now for our missing regulars. Itís not likely that they are too busy during lockdown and their silence is deafening...

Quite frankly itís shit and puts any worries over the football season into perspective..