Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Health check LFC

All well with me so far.

Glad everyone who has posted is ok. Been MIA due to a family bereavement and then frontline working is making a lot of people insane at the moment.

I've not been around because i've been in prison for a couple of months, and nobody expected it.

Set fire to a wheelie bin few years ago hit a hedge, was blind drunk and was going through a bad time best mate commited suicide, amongst other things.

Solicitor appealed it because original sentence 10 months over 450quid worth of damage, judge was a cock but it's because there was a housefire that killed kids in my town a bit afterwards and the parents got arrested for a bit, still under investigation.

Getting tagged today but with this coronavirus, it's not really a issue it's amazing how much i've realised i've missed the internet and fresh air, there was a few scares on the wing but noone had it where i was, 2 in another wing.

It's interesting hearing peoples stories, met some really sound people, all have a background there's a bit stigma around people from the outside, people are quick to judge, but not everyones life is rosey, people get into a bad crowd, or not had the parent situation, there's loads of different situations that makes people do silly/desperate things.

For me it was a complete waste of time, the system is a bit of a joke, didn't find it that punishing and didn't find it that helpful in rehabilitation in anyway, but it was something very stupid after being in a bad place, completely pointless but there we go, just have to leach off the tax payers money now instead of contributing to society, i'm not surprised there's a high level of reoffending. not that I ever would i'm not that sort of person, but I see why.

In a selfish way coronavirus made it easier for me, as I didn't really miss much out here, and I worked at a supermarket before, I would have been terrified of infecting my elderly parents that I live with / care for a bit, and I catch everything going, only missed a few games of football.. only this would happen when we're about to win the league, and it's not like I could go to the pub etc.

Hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I've not been around because i've been in prison for a couple of months, and nobody expected it.

Set fire to a wheelie bin few years ago hit a hedge, was blind drunk and was going through a bad time best mate commited suicide, amongst other things.

Solicitor appealed it because original sentence 10 months over 450quid worth of damage, judge was a cock but it's because there was a housefire that killed kids in my town a bit afterwards and the parents got arrested for a bit, still under investigation.

Getting tagged today but with this coronavirus, it's not really a issue it's amazing how much i've realised i've missed the internet and fresh air, there was a few scares on the wing but noone had it where i was, 2 in another wing.

It's interesting hearing peoples stories, met some really sound people, all have a background there's a bit stigma around people from the outside, people are quick to judge, but not everyones life is rosey, people get into a bad crowd, or not had the parent situation, there's loads of different situations that makes people do silly/desperate things.

For me it was a complete waste of time, the system is a bit of a joke, didn't find it that punishing and didn't find it that helpful in rehabilitation in anyway, but it was something very stupid after being in a bad place, completely pointless but there we go, just have to leach off the tax payers money now instead of contributing to society, i'm not surprised there's a high level of reoffending. not that I ever would i'm not that sort of person, but I see why.

In a selfish way coronavirus made it easier for me, as I didn't really miss much out here, and I worked at a supermarket before, I would have been terrified of infecting my elderly parents that I live with / care for a bit, and I catch everything going, only missed a few games of football.. only this would happen when we're about to win the league, and it's not like I could go to the pub etc.

Hope all is well
    LEGEND STATUS ACHIEVED.... Hhahaha....
    Welcome back Kev....
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Well in for sharing that Kev. When you read what some people get away with non custodial sentences, that is fucked up Kev. Warning, fine and community service at worst seems more appropriate.
    Feel for you mate and welcome back.

Like the Judge, I don't believe you either, Kev !!
    I hope you get yourself sorted soon mate. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Like the Judge, I don't believe you either, Kev !!
    I hope you get yourself sorted soon mate. Take care.
    I'm all good now mate, it was actually less stressful being there, than it was stressing about it, which I probably took it out a little on here sometimes.

I'm a lot more mentally refreshed and nothing much to stress about now just sorting finances and stuff and getting that done today so it's dealt with.

It's a bit strange I thought we had a new TV and toilet, and I feel like there's so much more space than before, also I had to go to police station earlier for probation meeting thing day of release, I couldn't believe it, instead of getting annoyed at people being in the way they saw me coming and nearly moved into oncoming traffic to get away, it's fantastic.

Thank you anyway guys, it's all over with now and at least I didn't have to do anything there, you got 15 quid a week to spend on canteen shit and 5 quid phone credit anyway because of no visits, and normally you'd have to work in some way to get money but once again, because of coronavirus, made it a bit easier not missing that much on the outside also because of what's going on, not that it's a good thing i'd rather it not be obviously and I hope everyone and their family's are ok.

Good lad. Hopefully you've still a job to get back to and get you back on your feet.If not, It's a hard time for everyone so try not to stress yourself . It's not as if you can go out and enjoy yourself.

So are you now 'the daddy' of LFC Online Kev?

My big question is.... was he the BUMMED or the BUMMER..??
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

If this degenerates any further the hairline will be touching the top of the nose... And that’s not to be sniffed at..