Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Health check LFC

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Good lad. Hopefully you've still a job to get back to and get you back on your feet.If not, It's a hard time for everyone so try not to stress yourself . It's not as if you can go out and enjoy yourself.
    All I can say right now is "fuck the system"

taking some time out for a while.

the whole thing was a joke in my eyes, but you know what fuck being a contributing member to society for now, that's what they don't want anyway, otherwise it wouldn't of happened in the first place, if you knew me well in person i'd be the last person you'd expect to get into any bother whatsoever.!

I do see why some people reoffend now (I think the percentage is quite high) after hearing peoples stories etc, but yeah i'm pretty sure I ain't going to be back there again never thought i'd ever go to prison in the first place jury service terrified me ffs at least I won't have to do that again, always look on the bright side.

P.S the prison had cubicles so it was O.K no big guy tried to insert anything near me, and I used shower gel not soap and my own cell thank god!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 15th May 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Hope noodle is ok, and everyone else.

Only positive I find with noods he's done this before and he's appeared again, and from what I can see his last posts I can't see anything about his health getting even worse, but maybe i've not looked enough.

it would be gutting to think anything would of happened to him, I know it's just a game but it would be horrible to think he'd not witness seeing us lift the trophy, for anyone after 30 years that's a LFC fan tbh not just that obviously but you get what I mean.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 15th May 2020 at 01:18 PM.

Good to se you back kev. Sounds like a dramatic few months. I'm fecking monged drunk here first drinks since lockdown and ive gone full fluttered. Fuck it.

I never use to have a drink problem. But since the pubs closed I have (I don't drink )
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If this degenerates any further the hairline will be touching the top of the nose... And that’s not to be sniffed at..
    Haha I feel your frustration!!...Mine was looking like Ace(below)..The sides were going out wider and wider!!...Got the missus to give me a trim...The first time in the almost 18 years I've know her...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112281/
    Last edited by Martyboy; 18th May 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Nice thread Marty.

I work for the ambulance service, and I can honestly say that in the past 6 weeks I've only been home to sleep. In my 35 years of service, I've never seen anything like it. Terribly depressing and I don't think we're close to the end of it.

Missing Anfield and football in general more than I can say.

I hope you're all keeping well.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Good to hear the news of everyone.

Here it is starting to get serious.

Now parks closed
    Masks to be worn outside of the home

A lack of ppe lack of beds
    Lack of social distancing

The supermarkets since 12 march ; masks obligation, hand sanitizer gel available every where at the supermarket to use during shopping.

Like kev not much has changed personally.

I've had some form of self imposed lockdown for 2 years now.

Like kev says you never imagine situations.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Good to hear the news of everyone.

Here it is starting to get serious.

Now parks closed
    Masks to be worn outside of the home

A lack of ppe lack of beds
    Lack of social distancing

The supermarkets since 12 march ; masks obligation, hand sanitizer gel available every where at the supermarket to use during shopping.

Like kev not much has changed personally.

I've had some form of self imposed lockdown for 2 years now.

Like kev says you never imagine situations.
    Where are you?
    Here in South Wales, UK, many people are behaving as though there's no pandemic.
    Can't believe what it's like when I go out.
    I have diabetes so have to be really careful.
    This pandemic could go on a lot longer than we think. VE day could well lead to another spike within the next couple of weeks.

Southern Hemisphere?

Brazil I think