Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Cantona

Eric Cantona

Just to give you a heads up, I watched that French drama on Netflix which has Cantona in the lead role. I thought he was brilliant in it. It is part corporate crime story and part prison drama. As a player I always wanted him to fail of course, but I was impressed that when he had that lengthy ban he did lots of social work around his neighbourhood and also learned to play jazz trumpet.
    Anyway it's a six part series, I think it's called Inhuman Resources. You can binge watch it in no time , it's quite compelling.
    Still don't forgive him that cup final goal though.

The guy is a super talent - a one off - gutted United got him and always wanted to hate him but could not.

Will watch

He was crap at kung fu but a great footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I still blame Redknapp for not closing him down personally.

Ahh forget it fellas.. The guy was an artist on the pitch as he is in life - he would have found another way...

If I had to encapsulate the longing so many of us have had for the title - I could not find a more beautiful and moving tribute than this...

full screen is a must...

Even Eric is no match for the 'talent' of Bellucci & here - twinned with the musical genius of Morricone is a slice of magic.

Ahhh Malena.... mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Ahh forget it fellas.. The guy was an artist on the pitch as he is in life - he would have found another way...

If I had to encapsulate the longing so many of us have had for the title - I could not find a more beautiful and moving tribute than this...

full screen is a must...

Even Eric is no match for the 'talent' of Bellucci & here - twinned with the musical genius of Morricone is a slice of magic.

Ahhh Malena.... mmm
    Beautiful in every sense of the word. Aaaaaaahhh...
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

AND... he ( Eric ) would also agree that this shot from Malena Directed by Tornatore alongside Lajos Koltai 's brilliant cinematography - is of a higher quality..

Seen here with the original audio from the scene..

Last edited by Steveo; 22nd May 2020 at 05:09 PM.

In that clip is it CCTV thinking about Mbappé coming ?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Just to give you a heads up, I watched that French drama on Netflix which has Cantona in the lead role. I thought he was brilliant in it. It is part corporate crime story and part prison drama. As a player I always wanted him to fail of course, but I was impressed that when he had that lengthy ban he did lots of social work around his neighbourhood and also learned to play jazz trumpet.
    Anyway it's a six part series, I think it's called Inhuman Resources. You can binge watch it in no time , it's quite compelling.
    What is the name of the drama ?

I believe it is Inhuman Resources...