Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High wage, high skilled economy

High wage, high skilled economy

Any signs of this happening?
    Bojo and his boys keep banging on about this coming some time soon!
    Like the cavalry coming over the hill!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    The only thing high that fecker needs is the number of years behind bars along with the rest of his Globalist cabal puppet buddies....

When a parking space earns more per hour than a human on minimum wage then you know we're in trouble.

It'll be around the same time as the levelling up.
    So the 12th of never.
    This Govt never fail to disappoint and appall me in equal measure. They're a flat out disgrace and it's not even up for debate.
    Theyre allowing misery upon people.

Probably keep promising it up until the next election.
    IF those corrupt, self-serving cnuts win, it will then be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It'll be around the same time as the levelling up.
    So the 12th of never.
    This Govt never fail to disappoint and appall me in equal measure. They're a flat out disgrace and it's not even up for debate.
    Theyre allowing misery upon people.
    Correct but we are a dumb nation.

People will vote these back in which is saying "Please make me poorer"

I hope im wrong but after all he has done and his mates he seems to have got away with it and has defo had an easy ride from his friends in the media.

My personal experience of the English system is that if you are good at your job you tend to stay in it and if you are crap you get promoted.
    I think it may be called 'the Peter Principle' apparently whereby people get promoted to their highest level of incompetency. Good workers remain on low wages and shit managers earn Megabucks.

My personal experience of the English system is that if you are good at your job you tend to stay in it and if you are crap you get promoted.
    I think it may be called 'the Peter Principle' apparently whereby people get promoted to their highest level of incompetency. Good workers remain on low wages and shit managers earn Megabucks.
    So true. And it boils my piss, to be honest.
    I've seen so much of it.
    Not helped by bosses' friends and relatives being given jobs and promotions they are incapable of carrying out.

Bojo's bozos appear to think this transition to a high wage high skilled economy is actually happening right now .
    Minister for Safeguarding Rachel MacLean has said today on Sky News that people struggling with the cost of living should either do more hours or get a better paid job!
    She needs to take plenty of bodyguards with her on her constituency rounds if she is going to repeat that kind of talk on people's doorsteps.

Bojo's bozos appear to think this transition to a high wage high skilled economy is actually happening right now .
    Minister for Safeguarding Rachel MacLean has said today on Sky News that people struggling with the cost of living should either do more hours or get a better paid job!
    She needs to take plenty of bodyguards with her on her constituency rounds if she is going to repeat that kind of talk on people's doorsteps.
    This still seems the government answer if you are struggling with bills- do more hours but don't ask for a decent wage rise.
    I notice Boris escaped to Kiev to avoid an important levelling up meeting up north. Surely he could have done that Kiev meeting by phone or zoom. Methinks he needed yet another photo opportunity to avoid embarrassing questions about his ethics.