Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Burnley

Your team v Burnley

.........................Alisson

Trent.....Matip.....Fabinho..Robertson

.......................Henderson

................Thiago.......Wijnaldum

...Salah...........Minamino..........Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

. .Alisson

Neco.....Matip/Phillips.....Fabinho..Robertson

.......................Henderson/Wij

................Thiago.......Wijnaldum/Ox

...ShAq...........Origi..........Mane

time to try something different and go for it

Bar Virgil's absence and Jota coming in to press for a place in the front 3 this would have been our best starting 11 for most games at the start of the season and we haven't been able to field it even once this season so far

So hopefully everyone can calm the fuck down, show a bit of faith and respect, stop reverting so quickly to doubters from believers in our first rocky patch in 3 seasons also accepting VAR have robbed us of 9 points and that's affected results and form and get behind this team, give it a run of 4 or 5 games and believe in it, expect the best and see what happens

Alisson

Trent Matip Fabinho Robertson

Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

My midfield 3 obviously rotating through the 3 positions throughout
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Thought Shaq deserves another start after today and Minamino can’t be any worse than Bobby, plus he did well last time out.

firmino needs to be binned or we play a 4-2-4 like we did vs city.

we need something to happen because this is depressing to see.

we’re in a malaise and i can’t see where we get out of it.

burnley will be the nail in the coffin of our season.

FAO Nineteenx - I debated writing a bit about why I am not picking Firmino for this match, but the post I just did in my Firmino thread (bearing in mind Burnley will "sit in" against us) probably covers it and I didn't want to take the thread on a huge tangent.

Miller - I quite liked what I saw from Shaq today too - thought he had a pretty good game besides getting booked a touch early, which isn't a huge dark mark against him at all.

I would want to use him as often as possible overall, but am also conscious that he is one of our "biscuits" players (Matip, Ox, Keita, Shaq) so am reluctant to play him more than once a week until we have Jota back.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    FAO Nineteenx - I debated writing a bit about why I am not picking Firmino for this match, but the post I just did in my Firmino thread (bearing in mind Burnley will "sit in" against us) probably covers it and I didn't want to take the thread on a huge tangent.

Miller - I quite liked what I saw from Shaq today too - thought he had a pretty good game besides getting booked a touch early, which isn't a huge dark mark against him at all.

I would want to use him as often as possible overall, but am also conscious that he is one of our "biscuits" players (Matip, Ox, Keita, Shaq) so am reluctant to play him more than once a week until we have Jota back.
    Time to move all those injury prone players out the door, they are stealing a living, and Klopp should bring players in who he can rely on. Talent doesn't come into it when they spend more time in physio than they do on the pitch.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Gini needs benching in this one Jones or Ox in.

Alisson
    Trent
    Robbo
    Williams
    Fabinho
    Hendo
    Thiago
    Jones
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Time to move all those injury prone players out the door, they are stealing a living, and Klopp should bring players in who he can rely on. Talent doesn't come into it when they spend more time in physio than they do on the pitch.
    Pre-Covid I am sure we had our plans in place to move certain folks on whilst receiving money for them - Shaqiri and Origi undoubtedly will have been on that list - finding buyers for players will be trickier now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Pre-Covid I am sure we had our plans in place to move certain folks on whilst receiving money for them - Shaqiri and Origi undoubtedly will have been on that list - finding buyers for players will be trickier now though.
    We could find buyers, just have to accept that we won't get anywhere near what we paid to bring them here, especially Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keita, though wages could be a stumbling block too.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.