Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A message for my fellow Reds

Hi Noods,
    Sorry to hear you feel this way. This year's title is going to be completely different to anything that's ever happened before.

My son wasn't born when we last won the First Division title, and it's going to be something special for him.
    He's been through a load of shit over the past few years, in particular during the past few months since Covid-19 came along.

I'll certainly think of you, and everyone else on this forum, when we cross the line.
    Take care, Noods - yourself and your family and friends.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    When will everyone be celebrating? Tonight if Chelsea beat City or when we beat City
    I hope it doesn't come down to another team.

Much better if we win, even if it takes a couple of games I don't care

Seeing the lad's faces klopps etc

it'll be a bit shit if that doesn't happen

Ideally it would be after a win at the Etihad, but if it were a choice of winning it tonight or losing against City and it dragging on a couple of weeks, I'll take a Chelsea favour thank you very much.

...and that lacklustre guard of honour they'll put on will be the icing on the cake.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Ideally it would be after a win at the Etihad, but if it were a choice of winning it tonight or losing against City and it dragging on a couple of weeks, I'll take a Chelsea favour thank you very much.

...and that lacklustre guard of honour they'll put on will be the icing on the cake.
    Why, you can't even see the team celebrate at the end how boring, it'll be good to do it at city mind best case scenario I think

sorry to hear you are finding life so difficult, Noods. I hope some part of you will be able to enjoy the achievement after all the false dawns..

My dad died last year - I've spent 29 years hoping I would be able to share with him us winning the title again but, alas, it was not to be. None of us knows how long we are here for so every moment is precious. 'll raise a glass to you and all who aren't able to enjoy this success..

best wishes
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Youre not alone noods, sorry to hear youre not having a good time. Last year i had an unlucky crash, wet morning, mild, big oil slick, slid at 80 kph and stopped via a concrete wall. Then a short time after that whilst still gingerly i was lucky in that i had what i believe could be called a murder attempt on me by someone i know who knew i was still stiff. His mother begged me not to press charges as i wasnt too badly inured from that, hed jumped on me from behind and was trying to stab me in the chest though luckily i caught most of those with my hand and arms. The cunt had sharpened a screwdriver into a skewer. The cunt thinks im part of some global crime organsiation, i was working in a nursing home at the time (a classic disguise to mask my global crime empires wealth). Sadly the fella has failed to take responsibility for himself and always portrays himself as a victim and a hero which has led to his demise and issues.
    A few weeks later his mum had to get him sectioned as hes a paranoid psychotic with delusions and tried to kill her, i feel a bit responsible for that tbh for being too soft. He was sectioned a second time but in total has spent about 15 weeks in involuntary care. Dangerous fella roaming the streets now. No point in pressing charges now really since hes been in psychiatric care.

With the football i find it hard to find the buzz too, wed it won prior to the corona break and its really just a matter of sealing the deal now. I care less about our points total and that record compared with the pre-corona break buzz factor.

Long may you post the Match Threads.......We all have our superstitions..
    And as far as I'm concerned you posting the threads was part of the shift in our Fortunes.
    You'll never walk alone..
    Now get that Champions Thread up now brov!!!

Good post Noods hopefully tomorrow you feel abit better mate when it all sinks in.

I’m not going to lie there were times I was shitting myself of it being voided and that would have finished me with football.

I will savour this moment I knew it was coming obviously but until it is official I felt relief and hopefully we don’t leave it as long next time !

Finally won after 30 years
    WOW !!
    Fantastic
    There is maybe a touch of anti climax because of the 3 months and the whole world situation.

Us humans we have short memories.
    We have been brilliant for 3 years now.

97 points last season ; we would have won the league 142 years out of 144.

Appreciation of the now. Enjoying the present ; the power of the present.

I think this team is better than 2014 2009 1988-1990 1982-1984 1979
    Those teams especially pre 1990 had that monster mentality of winning when not necessarily playing well.

I watched the big match revisited Spurs v Liverpool feb 1986

We were awful 1st half.
    Down 1-0 and the last minute goal from Ian rush we win 2-1 . Go on a role and win the league having been very far from Everton and we went on to win the double.

Monster mentality !

As for noods ; we have met once. We went up to Anfield together with my nephew. 'Noods' first game.

It was a pleasure to spend 10 hours in the car together and meet his family very briefly.

The moment; the present ... was a great moment. Football takes our minds off our life troubles.
    A escapism from realities. To discuss debate and get involved in what we all love.

What I would like is to be more tolerant towards other teams. Respect all clubs players etc. Because without them there is no game. And also drop the name calling between 'fans' .

Finally I won't tell you the game or the score but all I'll say is already I'm kind of unlucky at Anfield in the recent past and me and noods together ... well that wasn't a good mix.

Finally a thank you to a lady who used to be here called princess. She got us the tickets. A lovely lady , who sadly passed away about 2 years ago.

Ynwa Karen x