Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC - 19/20 Premier League Champions

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Mental scenes at anfiekd by the looks of it. That'll be thrown back at us.
    Whilst I wouldn't endorse it, I hope it's put into perspective.

33 TONNES of rubbish had to be lifted from a Bournemouth beach because the Sun was out. This is a different Kettle of Fish. Social distancing would have been ideal of course, but still.

Me’ll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Whilst I wouldn't endorse it, I hope it's put into perspective.

33 TONNES of rubbish had to be lifted from a Bournemouth beach because the Sun was out. This is a different Kettle of Fish. Social distancing would have been ideal of course, but still.
    I agree sid. I think if I was a local I'd probably be there. Gives the season shoukd be canceled over safety concerns a bit of validation is all. Hard to be critical though.

I'm 54 - boys pen and old enough to remember when this was the natural course of the world. Thank you Jurgen, players, owners and fans. We all did this - we own it. Drinking until sun-up because I might be 84 before the next one (I don't believe it). Well done, LFCUNIVERSE.

I am 42, supporting since 1994/5 season, first time I don't have to say ''next year gonna be our year!''

This year, right now, at this moment, we are champion !

When I left anfield in may 1990 having just seen us parade (Alan hansen) the league trophy around the ground before the game v Derby County

What a party atmosphere on the top, I was very lucky to be there , 1 year on from Hillsborough.

Nobody who left the ground that evening would have thought the next one will be in 30 years.

1973 to 1990 we won 11 titles I think. Finished 1st or 2nd every season except 1.

Let's really enjoy being

World
    European
    AND
    English C H A M P I O N S !

On the kop*

amazing season!

worthy champions!

Come top 16 times for me, many of them fading from memory. Now no more points dropped, biggest gap between 1st and second place.
    The more we stick it to them, the more the whining, the more I love it. West H down with Villa please. Apart from Corona virus it's not been a shabby season.

Something happen? I musta missed it
    Leader of all..master of none..