Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next 7 games, what should we do ?

Break the record.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Rotate. There's no point in playing key players too often without sufficient recovery time. I'd like to see Williams, Hoever, Jones, Minamino, Origi, Elliott etc get some minutes
    Agree.
    107 points or even 101 would be nice and it's certainly possible but the young lads getting first team games would be so valuable for their development. Also the first team squad have been at it for years now and even though they've not been playing for 3 months it wont have felt like a holiday. They deserve some proper time off to enjoy this and recharge for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree.
    107 points or even 101 would be nice and it's certainly possible but the young lads getting first team games would be so valuable for their development. Also the first team squad have been at it for years now and even though they've not been playing for 3 months it wont have felt like a holiday. They deserve some proper time off to enjoy this and recharge for next season.
    Agree some things are more important..

Would we be allowed massive rotation in games though. Wouldn't be fair for relegation and teams who's results depend on us. Id like to see Keita and minamino play a lot of minutrs now. And Jones and Williams and Van Den Berg to get minutes too. Outside of that we should be aiming to break every record we can.

Happy as Larry!
    But have we definitely been crowned as Champions or could this virus yet cause the season to be curtailed and the outcome be under further debate?
    I sincerely hope not but just asking?

Give Elliot & Williams a few more apps to qualify, imagine what it would be like for those young lads.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Happy as Larry!
    But have we definitely been crowned as Champions or could this virus yet cause the season to be curtailed and the outcome be under further debate?
    I sincerely hope not but just asking?
    We have literally mathematically won the thing. Can't undo that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

As Adrian said to Rocky in Rocky II - "Win". That's what we should try and do for the remaining 7 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We have literally mathematically won the thing. Can't undo that.
    The sooner it is confirmed the better.
    I hope the season completes and so the smaller the asterisk! It will always be there.
    We were fantastic last night.
    I hope we continue in that vein and go on to break so many records so that when historians reflect on that asterisk they can argue most comfortably that this was the best premier League team ever!

Am I going to be as judgemental in these 7 games after we’ve won the league. You bet your arse I am. I want us to smash every record going. Want the flow to continue and not drop off as we are defending the title now.

Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?