Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next 7 games, what should we do ?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Would we be allowed massive rotation in games though. Wouldn't be fair for relegation and teams who's results depend on us. Id like to see Keita and minamino play a lot of minutrs now. And Jones and Williams and Van Den Berg to get minutes too. Outside of that we should be aiming to break every record we can.
    One way to go would be to start with good few of the younger/squad players and with the extra subs, bring on the big guns late in games. That way we can try and get the points if possible as well as blooding some youth. Would be lovely to pip Manc City's 100 points. 101 would be fine.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Am I going to be as judgemental in these 7 games after we’ve won the league. You bet your arse I am. I want us to smash every record going. Want the flow to continue and not drop off as we are defending the title now.

Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?
    0-3 v Watford was a low point in this season - please no such repeats owing to any experimentation with lineups - please let us go for any records available!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Am I going to be as judgemental in these 7 games after we’ve won the league. You bet your arse I am. I want us to smash every record going. Want the flow to continue and not drop off as we are defending the title now.

Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?
    "Your Wu Tang Style is strong. You have completed the task before you with great skill... I have given it much thought. It seems disaster must come, at best only postponed. Shaolin Gong Fu, to survive, must now be taught to more young men and young women. We must expand. Get more pupils so that the knowlege will spread."
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Go for 100. Substitute half the team at HT every game and get the young lads and Keita game time.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Go for 100. Substitute half the team at HT every game and get the young lads and Keita game time.
    Game time for what?
    Let's go for every record going!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Game time for what?
    Let's go for every record going!
    Confidence boosting. Think he might beed a bit of it. Taki too.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Confidence boosting. Think he might beed a bit of it. Taki too.
    When is next season expected to start?

Just looked that up myself, Sept 11th

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Just looked that up myself, Sept 11th
    Thanks Stevie -
    There should be a decent break between 'our' season ending and the next starting (not sure about others with Euro and domestic cups but that may be to our advantage).
    Do we have a scheduled pre-season warmup?
    Let's go for maximum everything, hopefully get it, then a well earned rest and then start again!
    The players deserve a proper planned break anyway and so I cannot see the point in using the rest of our games this season as some kind of trial for fringe players.

Might be an advantage to not be in any of the remaining cup competitions this season

We'll have the charity shield to warm up!

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/06/liverpools-2020-roadmap-emerges-as-clubs-agree-start-date-for-next-season/