Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyes

Moyes

"I have a lot of thoughts and ideas about where I want to take the club," said Moyes.
    (Insert your own pun here)
    I suggest, Milwall, Altrincham are good places for Moyes to start next season
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

The man really believes his own hype. and hes done absolutely fuck all.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The man really believes his own hype. and hes done absolutely fuck all.
    Same with Sham Allardyce, a real good fit at a certain club at a certain time (bolton), nothing of note since if u dont include finishing above relegation places or promotion from a lower league. Moyes and everton were suited.their egos tell them they can work magic at any club and they just aren't good enough to manage it. Same with a multitude of players, zaha i think is a good example which is why he prob wont get a big move again

... and yet people keep employing the pillock. I wish Aston Villa would keep their act together so that West Ham got relegated
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Same with Sham Allardyce, a real good fit at a certain club at a certain time (bolton), nothing of note since if u dont include finishing above relegation places or promotion from a lower league. Moyes and everton were suited.their egos tell them they can work magic at any club and they just aren't good enough to manage it. Same with a multitude of players, zaha i think is a good example which is why he prob wont get a big move again
    Oh yeah fat Sam. reckoned he could manage Real Madrid.. Yeah right that's gonna work
    Leader of all..master of none..

Has been
    Old ways
    The game has moved on from his ancient ideas.

Moyes is a proven wiener.

Years ago I read an article that showed a manager's win percentage tends to go down every time they change club - the article cited nomads such as Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Sam Allardyce as evidence, but they still get offered jobs.

West Ham beating Chelsea 2:1... Was hoping for another Chelsea win. Only because of that wench Brady

Willian nicely ties it with a free kick off the post. Wonder where he is going to end up next season?

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Willian nicely ties it with a free kick off the post. Wonder where he is going to end up next season?
    Yep - sorry I had moved over to the right thread. Pulisic is the difference...

Yarmolenko imminent for Brady’s bunch