Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: The sad demise of Tot Ten Ham Hotspur

Over the last 2 years I think the topic has been exhausted, between yourself and stevo really

I mean i've said my piece on FSG already, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Over the last 2 years I think the topic has been exhausted, between yourself and stevo really

I mean i've said my piece on FSG already, too.
    does that mean you will never say anything about them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    does that mean you will never say anything about them again?
    Nope but there's no point arguing and going on about something weeks on end, that is never ending you're not getting anywhere with the subject

You literally may aswell bang your head against the wall, in this case. both of you

it was interesting to follow until it got a bit silly, which is a shame we can't all be civil on here.

Also I have a unpopular opinion about owners, so I don't really want to add to the fire, and I think Roman is one of the best owners in the league, he's done a lot for chelsea- with his own money even if he is loaded, and generally cares about the club, I've said before I don't get why people would hate actually having some money to spend and compete for once, Klopp can only do so much, it's been like that for years, then people wonder why the likes of suarez torres etc leave, because why wouldn't you surrounded by players you was at least two times better.

can't see us winning anything anytime soon again with these owners unless they actually spend some money, sad truth, but yes they deserve some credit obviously for Klopp in the first place etc, I just don't think they really care about LFC in the grand scheme of things not now chelsea and city are spending more money anyway and have more complete squad than us already (outside starting 11)- but once again money, Imagine if Salah was out for the season it would of been worse than VVD, we'd be a lot worse off. Frankly we have no real quality depth, other teams do, so other teams naturally will have a better chance of winning things. we did well to win the PL and CL with these owners, but thank you Klopp and the team behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st June 2021 at 01:54 PM.

fell straight into my trap..