Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: Games 7th July to a few days after

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Hopefully Vardy is firing again, if Leicester lose tonight then Man Utd could go level with them by beating Villa this week.
    True.

United's fixtures are so easy. They're getting Champion's League football next season. Unfortunate, but we have to take it on the chin.

The upside to them being in the Tournament is seeing them get knocked out of it. Ideally by a Ronaldo hat-trick when they play Juventus.

Yep and Aubameyang scores for the Arse

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep and Aubameyang scores for the Arse
    Unless Arsenal offer him a load more money, he'll be off in the summer.

We’ll need to up our game a bit against Chelsea and Arsenal. Both look very dangerous going forward.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Win for arsenal might make things a bit more interesting if utd lost a couple..... can't see it happening though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    They're so desperate I think theyll keep him for the last year and let him go for free next year.
    They'd get maybe 20-30m for him? They cant replace that quality.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

He wants 250k for another 3 years but he'll probably get it.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Leicester were 14 points clear of fifth place and 15 points clear of Man United before prior to playing City and ourselves in the Winter period.

There's a lack of character and quality in that group that goes beyond just missing that wee bit of luck in the final third.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They're so desperate I think they'll keep him for the last year and let him go for free next year.
    They'd get maybe 20-30m for him? They cant replace that quality.
    Kronke to lose out on 20m-30m? I can't see that happening somehow, especially as Aybameyang will need to be replaced in some fashion, though it will be difficult to get near to the same quality for around that money.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    He wants 250k for another 3 years but he'll probably get it.
    It's likely that they'll offer him that money. It's just a case of whether he decides to take it or not knowing that Arsenal are unlikely to be challenging for top honours in the near future. If he goes, Arsenal could be in even more trouble as he is by far and away their stand out player, and without him Arsenal will be even less of an attractive destination for quality players than they currently are.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Leicester were 14 points clear of fifth place and 15 points clear of Man United before prior to playing City and ourselves in the Winter period.

There's a lack of character and quality in that group that goes beyond just missing that wee bit of luck in the final third.
    In a Rodgers team? Never!