Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lovren

Lovren

New contract ?
    Really?

What am I missing?

Dejan , as much as you are a beautiful person. No sorry , even if you are Mo's bestie.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    New contract ?
    Really?

What am I missing?

Dejan , as much as you are a beautiful person. No sorry , even if you are Mo's bestie.

Babysit Mo for one more year.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

that's how skint we are, lolz

You all know it's because we're signing Mbappe

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    that's how skint we are, lolz

You all know it's because we're signing Mbappe

Someone said City's £10m Uefa fine is bigger than our summer transfer budget............not far off to be fair.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Someone said City's £10m Uefa fine is bigger than our summer transfer budget............not far off to be fair.
    mad considering how well we've done of late.

92.4 M netspend last 5 years according to this website..... (don't think it includes this season but still)

Brighton have spent more..

Brighton...

And that smallclub... across from us

"BUT WE SOld players for MORE"!!!!! So fucking what

in fact there's at least 10 clubs that have spent more of there own money, than us. "But WE Expanded the stadium Lol"!!!!! a few got a fucking new stadium etc, and still spent more.

Thank fuck for Klopp & staff behind the scenes
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th July 2020 at 11:55 PM.

I think we may be pushing him into leaving..By suggesting we will extend his contract. he may realize hes not gonna play much for 2 seasons and want to leave. Otherwise he will just sit out his contract..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Yep, suspect that's the scenario alright.

Clubs will see he is entering his last year and will want to low-ball us. So if we fabricate a scenario where he has another season on his deal, they'll have to cough up slightly more.

If nobody comes in, we have a 4th-choice centre-back that is better than most (4th choicers) around, despite his obvious flaws.

Think he'll be sold, but we understandably don't want him going for £4m or something ridiculously low like that. We have to maintain our reputation as being a club you can't walk over any more, so there is logic to it.

I mean he's 31 now, I wouldn't pay over 5m for him, anyone that does is mad.

to think we'll get a half decent fee, you're asking for miracles, but they have happened I suppose, with some of our sales

his contract probably isn't the cheapest either.

Meanwhile the coronavirus has probably knocked transfers down too, so even the top players will be nearly "resonable" price if they want to move/ club wants to sell.

City and UTD will have a field day, chelsea already starting to have one.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th July 2020 at 12:06 AM.

even if we get 7/8 million for him. its something and you get the 100 thousand a week wages of the books
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    even if we get 7/8 million for him. its something and you get the 100 thousand a week wages of the books
    True every little helps I suppose