Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your thoughts (2020 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    "Wasn't cool"? If you think that "wasn't cool", you definitely wouldn't want to be in my shoes. Not for one day. If you were you'd understand exactly what the deal is with me and why I vanished for a while. One or two may have considered that the worst had happened, but if your cynicism is anything to go by, I doubt all but a few thought that.

"The same ****" sums up your thoughts on the matter quite clearly. I've repeatedly given others the opportunity to see/be given proof of what I claim, and I could if I so wished provide some video evidence to prove that what I say isn't b/s, something that could be verified by at least one other person on this forum. However I won't be forced into doing this, not by you or anyone else.

It's "the same ****" till it's not "the same ****" anymore, at which point some (not all) might actually think "Oh. I didn't realise things were that bad".

Thinking what you obviously do about me, you should just put me on ignore.
    Dear Noods
    Lots of people on this forum wish you well but not sure if they know you.
    You have that consolance always but please keep it off topic.
    YNWA
    Rest assured there are people worse off than you in this world.
    Most everyday on the news I see something horrific happening in this world .
    Some of these horror stories are accompanied by tearful stories of love and heroism.
    Some not.
    For some the painful journey through life is just beginning.
    Refugees turning up on the shores of Albion!
    Is there hope for them.
    What did my grandad WWI and father WWII fight for?
    Albion!
    Land of the free!
    Other forumites surely know people with horrific debilitating illnesses yet choose to deal with that privately.
    Perhaps I should include myself but I have always remembered my old man saying 'just get on with it' and my grandad just laughing about all such matters despite such illnesses.
    Rock on Noods!
    Once again,
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear Noods
    Lots of people on this forum wish you well but not sure if they know you.
    You have that consolance always but please keep it off topic.
    YNWA
    Rest assured there are people worse off than you in this world.
    Most everyday on the news I see something horrific happening in this world .
    Some of these horror stories are accompanied by tearful stories of love and heroism.
    Some not.
    For some the painful journey through life is just beginning.
    Refugees turning up on the shores of Albion!
    Is there hope for them.
    What did my grandad WWI and father WWII fight for?
    Albion!
    Land of the free!
    Other forumites surely know people with horrific debilitating illnesses yet choose to deal with that privately.
    Perhaps I should include myself but I have always remembered my old man saying 'just get on with it' and my grandad just laughing about all such matters despite such illnesses.
    Rock on Noods!
    Once again,
    YNWA
    Dear Scientific Red,

I don't see you pulling up others when they do anything similar. With that being the case, if you don't like what I say just put me on ignore. What's worse? Me airing my thoughts, or others purposely causing grief? Again, I don't see you taking any actual so and so's to task.

Also unless someone is the worst off/unluckiest person in the world, there will always be someone worse off than them. Does that make them 'unworthy' of help/support, or wrong to bemoan their lot? I'd like to think anyone sensible or compassionate would say no it doesn't.

Are you medically unique? I doubt it. Have you seen/been through what I have on top of that? Also unlikely. So with that being the case I think you should just concentrate on how you try to deal with your life, rather than trying to tell others how they should deal with theirs, and what they can/cannot say or do, something that is increasingly being forced on the rest of society.

I just hope you never experience a tiny fraction of what I have. I suspect that if you did you might suddenly change your tune, as well as possibly gaining an understanding of why a person might talk about the things I do on a football forum.

Take care.