Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea (Match Thread + PL Trophy Presentation)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I thank you for all the lives you have saved, my mate had a few attempts at his life but never phoned for help. He was a really confident/good-looking guy who we never thought would do it it, but he tried it a coue of times and luckily got caught. The last time he didn't as he was away.
    That’s heartbreaking and was almost definitely avoidable, if only he’d sought help.

Mental illness is incredibly hard to phathom, because we can’t understand why people with everything are depressed. I had a friend commit suicide a few years back. He had his own successful business employing dozens of people, a beautiful wife and kids, more cars than you can imagine etc, etc. To this day, nobody saw it coming, and nobody knows why he did it.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Thatís heartbreaking and was almost definitely avoidable, if only heíd sought help.

Mental illness is incredibly hard to phathom, because we canít understand why people with everything are depressed. I had a friend commit suicide a few years back. He had his own successful business employing dozens of people, a beautiful wife and kids, more cars than you can imagine etc, etc. To this day, nobody saw it coming, and nobody knows why he did it.
    There could be any number of reasons e.g. something in his past could be eating him up, a traumatic event, something he'd done, a constant feeling of emptiness etc.

This is one of 'my songs', and it sums up how I, the guy who sings the song who committed suicide (Chester Bennington) and perhaps Aldo's friend feel/felt:-

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    That’s heartbreaking and was almost definitely avoidable, if only he’d sought help.

Mental illness is incredibly hard to phathom, because we can’t understand why people with everything are depressed. I had a friend commit suicide a few years back. He had his own successful business employing dozens of people, a beautiful wife and kids, more cars than you can imagine etc, etc. To this day, nobody saw it coming, and nobody knows why he did it.
    It's hard isn't it mate, my mate was a good looking, lads-lad kind of a guy who wasn't short on cash or confidence but had a deamon in him that he couldn't shake off. It's only when I'm drunk that I want to talk about it so I guess I shouldn't carry on.

Anyway, enjoy this title and the euphoria that comes with it everyone. You never know what tomorrow will bring, never mind the next thirty years.

YNWA.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Anyway, enjoy this title and the euphoria that comes with it everyone. You never know what tomorrow will bring, never mind the next thirty years.

YNWA.
    Anyway?? Is that how you treat other people's hurrful situations? We have to put up with all your made up 30 (?) years of bullshit and you are okay to fob it off.

If I get banned, enjoy slagging off certain players then regretting it through gritted teeth. Enjoy trying to justify your hatred for Liverpool doing well because we actually do have the best owners in the Prem. Just enjoy the fact we are doing well, our party is still going on, see you all

PS, there's nothing seriously wrong with Rednoodle if he's been around longer than you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Anyway?? Is that how you treat other people's hurrful situations? We have to put up with all your made up 30 (?) years of bullshit and you are okay to fob it off.
    WTF are you on about?!?!? Made up bs?!?!? Yeah of course it's made up bs. That's why I'm currently in floods of tears listening to songs that mean a lot to me.

People like you are why this world is in a mess and is getting worse. I could expand on that description of you, but you and those like you really aren't worth getting upset over, something I know you and your kind feed on.

So very, very sad. It's a good job it's me you're attacking and not someone who was having a great evening/morning only for you to bring them down. That's perhaps the only advantage of being in my position. You're already at rock bottom and used/prepared for those who repeatedly kick you whilst you are already down.

This subject never turns out well, it also could be triggering for people that don't post their lives on internet forums so you don't know what people are going through.

Go bed all

God bless

P.S i can relate to this subject very much so but I refuse to post about it anymore than i have already on here

X
    Last edited by Kev0909; 23rd July 2020 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    WTF are you on about?!?!? Made up bs?!?!? Yeah of course it's made up bs. That's why I'm currently in floods of tears listening to songs that mean a lot to me.

People like you are why this world is in a mess and is getting worse. I could expand on that description of you, but you and those like you really aren't worth getting upset over, something I know you and your kind feed on.

So very, very sad. It's a good job it's me you're attacking and not someone who was having a great evening/morning only for you to bring them down. That's perhaps the only advantage of being in my position. You're already at rock bottom and used/prepared for those who repeatedly kick you whilst you are already down.
    People like me? I've been working since I was 16. Don't give me that load of bollocks. I've been supporting my family and you for as long as ive been working.