Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea (Match Thread + PL Trophy Presentation)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I wish you would get banned (again) and don’t bother coming back under another name this time either. Been on here since 2003 and your utter claptrap is without doubt the most nauseating claptrap I have ever had to endure.
    Yet another thread you have taken off topic with your inane ramblings. I don’t think I have ever disagreed with such a high percentage of someone’s posts.
    Who? Me, justme, vin, eggy, teesred?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Who is Bacon face//?
    KDB according to 19X
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I wonder will united suffer something similar. Their forums read like my chats with mates pre Internet for years. Blind optimism thst wed win no matter the quality of opposition
    That's 6 seasons in a row now for them of not winning it. It's a very similar timescale to the period of time between our 18th title win and the Spice Boys final.

It's not at all impossible that 6 seasons becomes 10, given that City are City, we look well-run, Chelsea are beginning what looks a promising project. Then things would get trickier if they miss out on Top Four as that's always the financial springboard to invest / rescue yourself a bit / stay relevant and if you don't get the occasional big signing right life can get tricky - imagine how different our recent history would be had Suarez, Coutinho and Mane not come to the club for example. They've had huge impacts for varying reasons.

They need to change how they operate - hopefully they don't figure that out for a good while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Who? Me, justme, vin, eggy, teesred?
    What have you done now??

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I hope you all had/are having a good time.
    Absolutely. Thank Mate.

Certainly none of that list or you mate.
    The person who has been banned before at least once and wears it like a badge of honour.
    The one who claimed another poster was being homophobic and went on about it in his usual condescending holier than thou bullshit.
    Who then with his total lack of self awareness or the irony in his comments, suggested it would be fine to stand outside a Mosque and tell everyone the Koran was a book of fairytales.
    The one who brings up old disagreements constantly on other threads months later again in his pathetic condescending tone because his opinion is all that matters, even when is contrary to the views and attitude of our own manager and it flies in the face of all common sense an reason.
    The one who was yesterday calling out Noods to basically get a grip there’s always someone worse off than you.

That dickhead.
    Last edited by miller0863; 23rd July 2020 at 10:44 AM.

Wow! The comment of working for “16 years to support my family and support you” was deplorable. Don’t give a shit if I’ve gone off topic. Twats need to be held accountable.

Reminds of some other comments like “I’m not racist I have black and mixed race friends” or “I’m not homophobic I know gay people”

Noods you’re a legend on and off this forum. Don’t let moronic sewer rats get to you.

On topic...missed the game due to work, but caught up with the celebrations. What a feeling. No dropping off, invest properly and let’s make this our decade!! Back on the fucking perch
    Last edited by TheDOC1979; 23rd July 2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    People like me? I've been working since I was 16. Don't give me that load of bollocks. I've been supporting my family and you for as long as ive been working.
    Did you make the bbc too ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcc2t21xlxE

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Wow! The comment of working for “16 years to support my family and support you” was deplorable. Don’t give a shit if I’ve gone off topic. Twats need to be held accountable.

Reminds of some other comments like “I’m not racist I have black and mixed race friends” or “I’m not homophobic I know gay people”

Noods you’re a legend on and off this forum. Don’t let moronic sewer rats get to you.

On topic...missed the game due to work, but caught up with the celebrations. What a feeling. No dropping off, invest properly and let’s make this our decade!! Back on the fucking perch
    It was 'working since I was 16" lot longer than 16 years.

Back on topic, do you think Gini should get a new contract?
    Last edited by Aldo1988; 23rd July 2020 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    KDB according to 19X
    He's had a couple of bad games lately so he must be shit!

Fucking bizzare this forum.

He is one of the best midfielders in the world ffs