Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Oldest

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ah no that link has reminded me, I have had Bushmills years ago, liked it too as I recall.
    Windy if are ever back in belfast there's this place (possibly aimed at cruise ship passengers) https://dukeofyorkbelfast.com/venues/the-friend-at-hand/ u can taste a few before u buy. Im not a whiskey drinker but have been into the shop as its opposite a bar i've been to. They arent cheap but if u want to treat yourself.

Cheers mate. If my present role takes me back to my favourite work place I will let you know, would be good to raise a glass to your good health while over there after all these years mate.

I always remember Taylor. He was one hell of a wind up merchant. Donkeykongdazza and Big Dutch amounst others sadly missed.

Taylor was absolutely hilarious but could be pretty insulting with it as I recall. Thankfully never on the receiving end.

Donkeykongdazza was sound, would tie you up in knots if you got into a debate with him but was always spot on with it. Seemed like a very clever guy too.
    Taylor got banned didnt he?

Carvalho Diablo was another one that was fast and loose with his opinions if I remember right.

16,601 members belong to LFC ONLINE

28 Feb 2016 ; the highest number online 9,154
    Why?

Thanks anyway. Interesting to read everyone's memories.
    I have to agree with Kev . Everyone was up each others arse , it's a group mentality thing. Hard to get in the club I suppose. Normally people take the mick or bully.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Steviegerrard1 , Laura , username

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    16,601 members belong to LFC ONLINE

28 Feb 2016 ; the highest number online 9,154
    Why?

Thanks anyway. Interesting to read everyone's memories.
    I have to agree with Kev . Everyone was up each others arse , it's a group mentality thing. Hard to get in the club I suppose. Normally people take the mick or bully.
    For years the highest number online was 25th May 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Cheers mate. If my present role takes me back to my favourite work place I will let you know, would be good to raise a glass to your good health while over there after all these years mate.
    Absolutely, we can toast a lot of things like being league champs etc. A few other posters live close by too i think. (Ian and Sid maybe?) .

Not be long until we start to degend this cherished title, cant wait for the dogfights that lie ahead.