Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Oldest

2002 I tried a few forums, found my home here, I liked the forum and page lay out and there were more grown ups, except the TTWar guys, they were something of a petty self important clique who would only venture to what they called 'the kiddies forum' in a rabble to attack and rubbish other posters who had an opinion that was popular that didn't suit their TTWar mentality or self proclaimed superiority
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This is a friendly site all told.. Some I go on. they would rip your lungs out for a wrong look in their direction.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    2002 I tried a few forums, found my home here, I liked the forum and page lay out and there were more grown ups, except the TTWar guys, they were something of a petty self important clique who would only venture to what they called 'the kiddies forum' in a rabble to attack and rubbish other posters who had an opinion that was popular that didn't suit their TTWar mentality or self proclaimed superiority
    That's what it was TTWAR not rawk cheers

And agree 100% bunch of cunts like I said

Was best moment ever on here when they closed that section and the tears came streaming onto the main forum... hahahahaha to this day, there's people still bitter about it.

Why did TTWR shutdown? I always found them pretty sound on there.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Interesting, never tried such a thing, would you recommend it?
    Cup of Yorkshire Gold right now for me, couple of glasses of single malt have my name on them in an hour or so.
    Highly recommended pal. There's a nice IPA and Stout by Steam Brew too. I get mine in Lidl whenever they can get their hands on it.
    What single are you dabbling on tonight? I'm a big whiskey fan myself. I have about 60 bottles on the go at the moment. Mostly Irish Whiskey and about 15 bottles of Scotch Whisky, mostly peated and mostly Islay. Although I have a couple of Speyside and a couple of Jura thanks to Jasper. Hic! Cheers....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I do like a highland malt myself, have a Glenmorangie, a Talisker, a Laphroaig and one I’ve never tried before from a little place called Keith up in the North East Highlands imaginatively called ...Glen Keith.
    Only Irish I ashamed to say that I have ever tried is Jameson’s.
    Could you recommend a couple for me to try?

Oh and Jura have some very interesting products out there with a bit of spice to them. Had a Journey in the autumn which I enjoyed and I do like the 10 year old. Been promising to buy a decent older Jura for years but never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I do like a highland malt myself, have a Glenmorangie, a Talisker, a Laphroaig and one I’ve never tried before from a little place called Keith up in the North East Highlands imaginatively called ...Glen Keith.
    Only Irish I ashamed to say that I have ever tried is Jameson’s.
    Could you recommend a couple for me to try?
    I'm trying to think of what might be available to you in England, but I can't say for sure.
    For smoothness, I like the Glendalough Double Barrel and of course Teelings.
    Anything Jameson do is very good and for spending a few bob, you can't go wrong with Redbreast Lustau Edition.

https://www.masterofmalt.com/country/irish-whiskey/

Give your loved ones a hint next birthday or Christmas.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

No hinting about it, it’s in three weeks and it will be a direct instruction ....
    Cheers mate

Ah no that link has reminded me, I have had Bushmills years ago, liked it too as I recall.