Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Your team v Newcastle

Your team v Newcastle

A final victory and we can finish the season on 99 points, an improvement on last season's insane 97-point haul.

We are a Machine. Hopefully next season we can finish above the 90 or 95-point barrier a 3rd time in a row.

.......................Alisson

Trent.....Gomez...Van Dijk...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

............Keita..............Wijnaldum

....Salah.........Minamino........Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Give the fringe players a run out, it'll be a friendly atmosphere so let Adrian, Lallana, Millie, Shaq, Lovren, Big Div, Curtis and Williams a start. Even Hoever and Elliot should get a good run out.

Id go with the same starting 11 as last night and aim for beating our record from last season.
    Deploying the bench later

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A final victory and we can finish the season on 99 points, an improvement on last season's insane 97-point haul.

We are a Machine. Hopefully next season we can finish above the 90 or 95-point barrier a 3rd time in a row.

.......................Alisson

Trent.....Gomez...Van Dijk...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

............Keita..............Wijnaldum

....Salah.........Minamino........Mane
    I would go with that team, except with one change. So since it is a dead rubber, I would like just once to see Williams at right back and Trent in right side midfield, so replacing Gini. To see how Trent would do in that position which has been talked about for a while, and also to see the dynamic of him and Neco Williams on the rights side, which i think might be awsome.

If we lose we finish on a very apt 96 points.
    If we draw we equal last season’s haul. Win and we break our points record.

So whatevs.

Same line up that started v Chelsea please, first time the midfield has worked with Fabinho and Keita in it being a massive plus point of that performance, Fabinho being more disciplined and a lot better in the press accepting that Keita was being high destroyer and creator too

Alisson

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Wijnaldum Fabinho Keita

Salah Firmino Mane

I understand and completely appreciate the wanting to finish on 96 points and why from a lot of people, but I do think we did that in a way by getting the win v Chelsea in the manner that we did and receiving the trophy on 96 points on the Kop at Anfield and that was incredibly fitting and poignant to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”