Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

That's 2 finals lost

CL humiliation

And almost fell out of top 4.

Reading about Arteta and Lampard saying how brilliant they are.

Is Lampard a bottler because so far he's a loser in the big games.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Compared to last season, they have more losses, a worse goal difference, plus less wins.

Won the Europa League last season and reached the League Cup final. Got to the FA Cup Final this season, lost.

Last Manager sacked, Frank gets plaudits because he is English and contributed a lot to "the greatest League in the World".

Got handed the keys because of who he is, not because he was the best available Manager to them at the time - a path we don't need to emulate.

Will be backed to the hilt because Frank and won't sort that defence out without serious help.

Is our manager a loser 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Is our manager a loser 🤔
    It's not that Frank is a "loser"as such - but I do find it strange that Chelsea sacked a Manager who got them 3rd and a European trophy and that Sarri was deemed not to have done well, for Frank to come in and have finish 4th with worse goal difference/less points/less wins and not win and to be hailed as really good and backed financially in a way I don't think Sarri necessarily would have been.

Klopp didn't get a full season, he came in October, so no pre-season to get the lads used to the methods - once he had a full and proper season we got Champion's League qualification - which I think was 75 points - higher than the 72 points that Sarri got in Chelsea's season prior to this.

So glad frank lost, even his face annoys me now, always fucking kicking off, and it's clear to see he's generally a shit person.

Chelsea was so boring to watch yesterday even when they dominated the ball, arsenal looked more threatining with 1 ball forward
    Last edited by Kev0909; 2nd August 2020 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Is our manager a loser ��
    He used to win semis and lose finals bless him.

I preferred Arsenal to win although I'd have loved us to beat Chelsea in the charity shield. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    It's not that Frank is a "loser"as such - but I do find it strange that Chelsea sacked a Manager who got them 3rd and a European trophy and that Sarri was deemed not to have done well, for Frank to come in and have finish 4th with worse goal difference/less points/less wins and not win and to be hailed as really good and backed financially in a way I don't think Sarri necessarily would have been.

Klopp didn't get a full season, he came in October, so no pre-season to get the lads used to the methods - once he had a full and proper season we got Champion's League qualification - which I think was 75 points - higher than the 72 points that Sarri got in Chelsea's season prior to this.
    6 points worse off, first season, transfer ban and lost Hazard. Not too bad imo.

Seem to be adding a lot of attacking talent with a fair bit of the summer to go to work on the defense. Could be one to watch next season if the keep adding players.