Page 1 of 25 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: The President's brain is missing

The President's brain is missing

I am starting a new thread seeing as how Donald seems so deluded these days.
    It is called 'the president's brain is missing'
    I will start it with a youTube from Spitting image.
    Although it is aimed at Ronald Reagan it still has some relevance today for me.
    Feel free to contribute!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikXgkLfAOM

Today, and quite early, Donald has dexcribed the Beirut blast as an attack.
    Surely too early without any evidence and pouring fuel on a fire which is Lebanon at present.
    Where is his brain?
    Very dangerous for world politics.
    Last edited by scientificred; 5th August 2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: added line

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I am starting a new thread seeing as how Donald seems so deluded these days.
    It is called 'the president's brain is missing'
    I will start it with a youTube from Spitting image.
    Although it is aimed at Ronald Reagan it still has some relevance today for me.
    Feel free to contribute!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikXgkLfAOM
    Video blocked on copyright grounds, UK.
    Bastard ITV...

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Video blocked on copyright grounds, UK.
    Bastard ITV...
    Try this link - just viewed OK on my computer (not tried yet with mobile)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keP17ZU6_RU

Try this link - just viewed OK on my computer (not tried yet with mobile)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keP17ZU6_RU
    Isn't there a sequel?
    The Prime Minister's brain is <insert here>

Loved Spitting Image during the Thatcher years

Today, and quite early, Donald has dexcribed the Beirut blast as an attack.
    Surely too early without any evidence and pouring fuel on a fire which is Lebanon at present.
    Where is his brain?
    Very dangerous for world politics.
    How was it too early to suggest the blast was an attack ?
    What danger or how has it become very dangerous to world/global politics ?

By the slant of your allegations, would you agree with the statement that the repetition of the russia gate hoax was the greatest risk to the outbreak of ww3 and nuclear war since the events in ukraine involving ethnic russians under the obama admin ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    How was it too early to suggest the blast was an attack ?
    What danger or how has it become very dangerous to world/global politics ?

By the slant of your allegations, would you agree with the statement that the repetition of the russia gate hoax was the greatest risk to the outbreak of ww3 and nuclear war since the events in ukraine involving ethnic russians under the obama admin ?
    The middle east has been very dangerous for world politics for many decades.
    Any instability does not help the prevalence of terrorist groups that abound from that region.
    Trump stated it was an attack without offering any substance to his statement.
    President of US should know better in my opinion.
    It was not an allegation and it has no slant.

Regarding the russia gate hoax I am not sure what you mean there so please advise.
    But I do think that Putin is a very wily and dangerous character on the world stage.

The middle east has been very dangerous for world politics for many decades. 1
    Any instability does not help the prevalence of terrorist groups that abound from that region. 2
    Trump stated it was an attack without offering any substance to his statement. 3
    President of US should know better in my opinion. 4
    It was not an allegation and it has no slant. 5

Regarding the russia gate hoax I am not sure what you mean there so please advise.
    But I do think that Putin is a very wily and dangerous character on the world stage.
    1 - ok
    2 - not sure what you mean exactly, how in a metric sense has trumps comments added to the instability in lebanon.
    3 - ive just checked youtube, my outsourced memory bank and it appears in the clip i just watched that he said it was based on the explosion and opinion of generals.
    4 - well thats your opinion and entitlement.
    5 - perhaps a misunderstanding.
    When i say that by the slant of your allegations, i simply mean that if you are stating his words impacted significantly the environment and this was dangerous, what would you make of other words impacting other scenarios.

Personally i'm not sure that trumps words had any major impact on the circumstances in lebanon or the wider region. Id say the announcement of the israel-uae peace treaty is likely to have stirred more emotions. I have little optimism for peace in the middle east for the foreseeable future and stirring emotions is not exactly a good enough reason to not try for an outcome of peace.
    Neither trump utterance would come close to the destabilisation of the 7 conflicts started under the previous 2 presidents. Imo it would have very little impact if any.

By russiagate i mean the claims regarding russian collusion and deciding the outcome of the last us presidential elections. Id suggest this theory has largely been debunked.
    Have mainstream media put global affairs in jeopardy by fuelling tensions between the worlds two most nuclear armed nations ?

I'd say that Israel's aggressive border expansion policies that violate international law are the main impediment to peace in the middle east. No pie in the sky middle east peace plan will ever have any impact whatsoever until this issue is addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    1 - ok
    2 - not sure what you mean exactly, how in a metric sense has trumps comments added to the instability in lebanon.
    3 - ive just checked youtube, my outsourced memory bank and it appears in the clip i just watched that he said it was based on the explosion and opinion of generals.
    4 - well thats your opinion and entitlement.
    5 - perhaps a misunderstanding.
    When i say that by the slant of your allegations, i simply mean that if you are stating his words impacted significantly the environment and this was dangerous, what would you make of other words impacting other scenarios.

Personally i'm not sure that trumps words had any major impact on the circumstances in lebanon or the wider region. Id say the announcement of the israel-uae peace treaty is likely to have stirred more emotions. I have little optimism for peace in the middle east for the foreseeable future and stirring emotions is not exactly a good enough reason to not try for an outcome of peace.
    Neither trump utterance would come close to the destabilisation of the 7 conflicts started under the previous 2 presidents. Imo it would have very little impact if any.

By russiagate i mean the claims regarding russian collusion and deciding the outcome of the last us presidential elections. Id suggest this theory has largely been debunked.
    Have mainstream media put global affairs in jeopardy by fuelling tensions between the worlds two most nuclear armed nations ?
    2 - OK Trumps comments certainly do not improve stability
    3 - Trump claimed that unnamed generals advised him so, this was quite quickly rebuffed by unnamed defence spokesman

Can't say I like newshounds much whether mainstream or local (just doing their job I guess)