Can't wait for the new season to start.

Bit boring watching Scottish football 🤣

Same again please in 2020.

Top2 LFC MAN CITY again ?

Man u and Chelsea to close the gap ?

First manager sacked?

Mourinho to ruin who next ?

Leeds top half ?

Looking forward to Biesla in the premier league.

Toon takeover?

The ev to get a cup ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

depends on signings? How many do we lose in Jan if ACN goes ahead? Mane, Salah & Keita.

I’m predicting 3rd place finish

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    depends on signings? How many do we lose in Jan if ACN goes ahead? Mane, Salah & Keita.

Afcon has already been put back to January 2022

Top two will be us an Man City, as things currently stand with the signings they've made don't expect them to close the gap enough to beat us. Expecting them to strengthen more before the window shuts so depends who they sign as to whether they overtake us or not. Koulibaly for example could make a huge difference for them.

I think Man U will close the gap, finished the season well and more investment on the way. I am far from convinced by Solksjaer though. He doesn't seem to have the most basic of communication skills that you expect of someone in a top leadership position. Like chalk and cheese when you observe him and Klopp speaking. Get a good manager in there and I'd be far more concerned.

I can't see Chelsea challenging, 71 goals conceded this season and Lampard in charge. Again a manager Im not convinced with and major defensive overhaul needed. Think the Chelsea job was too much too soon for him, could be a shout for first manager sacked. They're spending big and will want to see results for that, Roman has shown his ruthlessness on many occasions. Dean Smiths looks a honer before the season even starts, if he's still there, he'll be the first gone.

Think Arsenal will close the gap the most but they're so far off in terms of players and spending power. They do have the best young manager of the three clubs, a real gem there. The players have looked like their ready to run through brick walls for him and shown plenty of tactical nouos in both the attacking and defensive side of the game.

Mourinho to ruin PSG next pissing Mbappe off on the process please.

Bielsa seems a character and they're always welcome by me. I like managers who don't just read the script, makes things more interesting. Not sure how well they'll do, not seen any of their matches this season.

Toon takeover has been Corona'd out of the water and to address you last point, good joke sir. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

That's the spirit...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Think next season will be a bit dissapointing compared to last, although we was "spolit" and only way to top it would be a fa cup win / champions league to semi final at least. (meanwhile winning the league again)

I think man city will win the prem next year, sorry! that's what my head says

Depends if we sign another player up top who's clinical. and i don't really expect that. Werner was the one but situation is what it is. also if Wij goes and fabinho is left to cover CB if we have a couple of injury's we need another midfielder. I mean we going to let him go for free, or sort it out ffs?

At least we've won it once in my lifetime now! happy days.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th August 2020 at 12:39 PM.

I think we might consider letting Wij leave on a free - another year of him might be worth the several million we'd recoup.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

We will be champions again.

I can't see Man City doing much next season, too many teams have worked them out.

For the last thirty Augusts our fans have been notoriously bullish about our chances but now that we've actually won it we're surrendering before a ball has been kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    We will be champions again.

I can't see Man City doing much next season, too many teams have worked them out.

For the last thirty Augusts our fans have been notoriously bullish about our chances but now that we've actually won it we're surrendering before a ball has been kicked.
    Look how they ended the season

they did beat us 4-0

Lapotre is fit again, big difference he's as important to them as VVD to us based on the results

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Look how they ended the season

they did beat us 4-0

Lapotre is fit again, big difference he's as important to them as VVD to us based on the results
    Yeah we were hungover tho. The lockdown did them good but they weren't under any pressure and still lost to Chelsea, Southampton, and then Arsenal knocked them out of the FA Cup, their star is fading I tell ya.