Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: Your team v Leeds

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,226
    A nice big fat win with our front 3 getting on the scoresheet.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,859
    Not a big score.. just enough to win and save some goals for the Chelsea game.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A nice big fat win with our front 3 getting on the scoresheet.
    Ha more chance of coronavirus vanishing

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,226
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not a big score.. just enough to win and save some goals for the Chelsea game.
    We'll get a big fat win there aswell.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Ha more chance of coronavirus vanishing
    Kev, positive vibes only please. Life's too short !!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Kev, positive vibes only please. Life's too short !!
    Never know salah/firmino could hit a empty net at some point if the goalie comes out

    That better?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Never know salah/firmino could hit a empty net at some point if the goalie comes out

    That better?
    As Mo has 75 goals In 121 premier league games
    And Bobby has 83 in 258 , there's a fair chance we'll get goals against a newly promoted team a home.
    Plus Mané has been known to score a few, 109 in 261.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As Mo has 75 goals In 121 premier league games
    And Bobby has 83 in 258 , there's a fair chance we'll get goals against a newly promoted team a home.
    Plus Mané has been known to score a few, 109 in 261.
    Ha, you're having a laugh- mark my words 1-0 VVD header from a corner


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    12,910
    Mo has also scored on every opening day of season with us thus far.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the past
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Mo has also scored on every opening day of season with us thus far.
    I reckon he'll bag a brace tomorrow. With Sadio adding a third.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •