Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leeds

Ali
    TAA GOMEZ VVD ROBBO

MILNER FABINHO KEITA

MO -- BOBBY -- SADIO

I know this has been posted, but this is soooooo goood. I fucking love it. Let's go and show them why we won it last year.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

What the fuck has Chris Waddle been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post

I know this has been posted, but this is soooooo goood. I fucking love it. Let's go and show them why we won it last year.
    It's quite amusing that no one gives us a chance a this season. Did we fluke it by 18 points or something? All the bookies have City as the hot favourites too. Interestingly most over at blue loon don't rate City's chances

They’d better be praying nothing happens to De Bruyne

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    It's quite amusing that no one gives us a chance a this season. Did we fluke it by 18 points or something? All the bookies have City as the hot favourites too. Interestingly most over at blue loon don't rate City's chances
    Thats only half the images, loads make us favourites as well
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They’d better be praying nothing happens to De Bruyne
    You got any spare needles?? i will get out the voodoo doll
    Leader of all..master of none..

Predictions count for nothing, City start every season as either favourites or one of them for the CL, they still can't get anywhere near it.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

Glad matchday is here. I remember watching Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao side (and their run to a Europa League Final) and thinking they were just a joy to watch, so much hard work on and off the ball.

Also remember thinking Muniain had the World at his feet and sadly injuries mean he never became the player he should have been, as he was absolutely brilliant for about 18 months.

The secret to today is getting through the first 20 minutes of pressure. Leeds will look at a relatively kind couple of fixtures after us, will think this is a "free hit" and were Champions of their Division. They will come in to the match on a high and won't have to deal with what would I imagine would be an insane Anfield (never seen us as defending Champions!) on an Opening Day where the weight of the last 30 years is off.

Has "early wobble" loss written all over it - I think we'll win, but it's essential we are at the Races early on as I'd be amazed if Bielsa had them so anything other than try and get at us right from the off.

Can't wait.

Think we'll win easy today, so what if leeds come out firing i'm sure Klopp will have the boys ready for heavy metal football start for first 20-30 mins or so.

I dreamed about us losing to chelsea though, so it's going to be true.