Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Imagine thinking players actually care about fans that much.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but rarely they do.

Give me 200k a week and i'd say about the fans and make out i care in interviews- it's all for show. and i'd imagine a lot of players have learned to block out the crowd for various reasons.

like a average person, they always want to win games, like you would in a 5v5
    Nah, you'd still be a miserable cunt ,Kev 😂😂

Anyone who has played competitive sport on more than the odd occasion knows that having others present does make a difference. How much difference it makes, and what kind of difference that is varies i.e. both positive and negative, but it definitely does make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Anyone who has played competitive sport on more than the odd occasion knows that having others present does make a difference. How much difference it makes, and what kind of difference that is varies i.e. both positive and negative, but it definitely does make a difference.
    Every team has that issue, but yeah we're so special I forgot

Bullshit excuse at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Nah, you'd still be a miserable cunt ,Kev ����
    Not my fault general society sucks and people are fucking morons everywhere

Can't they make coronavirus target the idiots etc instead? and possibly make it more deadly? and leave the rest of us alone?

Oh wait

#alllivesmatter

lols

Every team has that issue, but yeah we're so special I forgot

Bullshit excuse at the ready
    So are you saying that the famed "Anfield atmsophere" is a myth, and it has never helped our team or intimidated any of our opposition?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    So are you saying that the famed "Anfield atmsophere" is a myth, and it has never helped our team or intimidated any of our opposition?
    Not quite- are you saying no other team have made famous comebacks at home, or had home support help them? Only at anfield?

So if we don't win the league this season it's due to the fans ?

Good to know it's not FSG spending any money.

P.S man city had most home wins the season before we did and the season before that, and apparently they have no fans?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th September 2020 at 01:56 PM.

Not quite- are you saying no other team have made famous comebacks at home, or had home support help them? Only at anfield?

So if we don't win the league this season it's due to the fans ?

Good to know it's not FSG spending any money.
    No, but I think people are being very disingenuous (more so if they actually support us) if they fail to acknowledge that there is a reason why Anfield is held in such high regards in terms of its ability to inspire or intimidate by many of those that have visited, never mind actually played there.

Imagine thinking players actually care about fans that much.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but rarely they do.

Give me 200k a week and i'd say about the fans and make out i care in interviews- it's all for show. and i'd imagine a lot of players have learned to block out the crowd for various reasons.

like a average person, they always want to win games, like you would in a 5v5
    Correct all players want to win but it does matter as I have heard several England cricketers say it they badly miss the fans.

My take is it suits some players and doesnt others some love the "theatre" it is not just us either.

My opinion is Man City will win the league with or without fans.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Correct all players want to win but it does matter as I have heard several England cricketers say it they badly miss the fans.

My take is it suits some players and doesnt others some love the "theatre" it is not just us either.

My opinion is Man City will win the league with or without fans.
    But for that it's different, England Cricket at home-- we're talking about going to different country's very often to play- and a different sport all together last's longer etc, it's not just 90 mins

Of course it would be better to play with fans inside stadiums, but it's the same for everyone and they just have to get on with it. If we lose some games at home, i doubt anyone would want to blame the lack of atmosphere for it, and hopefully other teams who suffer home defeats don't use that excuse either.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.