Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: Liverpool v Blackpool Match Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Let's just say hopefully Edwards keeps our sort code and account number at hand next weekend, If we don't get a win.
    Sort code? Account number? More like a few coppers from the penny jar and a trip down to 'Pound Land'.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,898
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Let's just say hopefully Edwards keeps our sort code and account number at hand next weekend, If we don't get a win.
    We'll have to sell wilson and grujic first!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Fax
    Posts
    1,269
    Good to see Minamino getting on the score sheet. Think a couple of goals will give him the world of confidence going into the new season.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,898
    Salah is my big concern...

    hopefully he'll score a few v leeds and all will be fine

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,535
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Good to see Minamino getting on the score sheet. Think a couple of goals will give him the world of confidence going into the new season.
    The work rate is certainly there.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,928
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    The work rate is certainly there.
    People from his part of the world and similar are brought up on hard work, he is one of the lucky ones who will get paid well for something he likes doing.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,535
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    People from his part of the world and similar are brought up on hard work, he is one of the lucky ones who will get paid well for something he likes doing.
    Indeed. I've been watching a lot of videos about Japan. They like doing a good job for the sake of it/personal pride. If only everybody/everywhere had that same attitude.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Indeed. I've been watching a lot of videos about Japan. They like doing a good job for the sake of it/personal pride. If only
    everybody/everywhere had that same attitude.
    Agreed. The videos I've seen the girls loved giving a happy ending 😃😃

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Agreed. The videos I've seen the girls loved giving a happy ending ����
    I think we've been watching different kinds of videos on very different kind of websites. In mine they have been eating noodles (not this particular noodle unfortunately) of the food variety.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MuineachŠn
    Posts
    8,993
    Ian you legend, Jajajajajajaja....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Similar Threads

  1. Watford v Liverpool (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2nd March 2020, 05:37 AM
  2. Liverpool v Arsenal (LC Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 382
    Last Post: 2nd November 2019, 12:13 AM
  3. Man Utd v Man City match thread
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 27th April 2019, 04:05 PM
  4. Liverpool v Chelsea (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 273
    Last Post: 16th April 2019, 10:08 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •