Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Opening weekend fixtures other matches

Back to spurs;

Mourinho takes centre stage in a documentary about Tottenham on Amazon Prime.

Entitled 'All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur' it charts a season in which the London club navigated their way through a house move, dramatic change in personnel, injuries to key players and a global pandemic.

All or Nothing... who came up with that? It’s as bad as the slogan they have around the pitch, “to dare is to do”. What does that even mean?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Back to spurs;

Mourinho takes centre stage in a documentary about Tottenham on Amazon Prime.

Entitled 'All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur' it charts a season in which the London club navigated their way through a house move, dramatic change in personnel, injuries to key players and a global pandemic.

All or Nothing... who came up with that? It’s as bad as the slogan they have around the pitch, “to dare is to do”. What does that even mean?
    Looks like it's nothing for Spurs then

There's quiet murmurings that Amazon, knowing they would be doing the series in advance, put a bit of pressure on Levy to get Mourinho as boss for the added drama.

I think that's a bit of a reach to be Honest, but imagine it were true, absolutely mad!

Imagine they sacked him after a loss to us - would add to the Villas-Boas sacking and the Champion's League Final loss in terms of feeling they can't escape us.

They need that Europa League win you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    In other news, PSG 0 Marseille 1. PSG have lost their first two league games.
    Five players, including Neymar, sent off in injury time brawl.
    It was quite amusing to watch that. It's funny how Neymar left Barça to escape Messi's shadow but he has won nothing of note and isn't fit to lace Messi's boots in terms of what he has accomplished

PSG lost again last night at "home" to marsille brawl happened after 5 people got sent off 3 PSG including neymar who apparently heard a "racist comment" (the pitchside mics picked neymar up saying this)- Di maria was accused of spitting at someone in first half and apparently things just boiled over in injury time.

Only six minutes have been played and Wolves are already 2-0 up against Sheffield United.

I knew I should have stuck with my original thoughts on this match (1-2 or 0-2).

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Only six minutes have been played and Wolves are already 2-0 up against Sheffield United.

I knew I should have stuck with my original thoughts on this match (1-2 or 0-2).
    Cue a sheffield comeback

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

Thanks for the update Noods, i'm not watching it. Another prediction of mine going pear shaped.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Thanks for the update Noods, i'm not watching it. Another prediction of mine going pear shaped.
    Join the club. Fortunately it's only the first week, though you don't really want to be playing catch up, something that ultimately cost me the title last season.

Wolves were notoriously slow starters last season, but the way things are looking in this match they could be more than two goals up already.