Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Jota

Bah, youtube can make anyone look good. I shite you not, there was some dude who got like six decent transfers out of pretending to be injured and just having his mate make fake videos of him on youtube.

And yeah, don't agree with the idea of him being the GOAT. There probably a good three or four players with at least as good a case as him and then there's Pele. One of the reasons I hesitate to put Messi in the GOAT conversation too btw. I mean they're probably both in there, just... they're facing some really really stern competition.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I think he's starting tonight.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Pele?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Pele?
    Haha.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I'm getting a game tonight because Klopp gives no fucks

Doing him a favour coronavirus times init getting a free pie&pint after the game

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Bah, youtube can make anyone look good. I shite you not, there was some dude who got like six decent transfers out of pretending to be injured and just having his mate make fake videos of him on youtube.

And yeah, don't agree with the idea of him being the GOAT. There probably a good three or four players with at least as good a case as him and then there's Pele. One of the reasons I hesitate to put Messi in the GOAT conversation too btw. I mean they're probably both in there, just... they're facing some really really stern competition.
    Almost as laughable as

“overrated Junky” &

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I think he's starting tonight.
    is the team out already? A good game to get him playing in one way - but also
    depends who he plays alongside

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    is the team out already? A good game to get him playing in one way - but also
    depends who he plays alongside
    No Steveo. Just going by various sources who reckon he's starting, so nothing official.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Almost as laughable as

“overrated Junky” &
    I mean he is clearly overrated. And enjoyed the snow a bit too much... So... you know
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I mean he is clearly overrated. And enjoyed the snow a bit too much... So... you know
    Stick to your guns Bali even though they will shoot you down bro..

A more sweeping and ridiculous commentary on the greatest footballer who ever lived will be hard to find.