Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Tottenham (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Mourino sounds mad. We had 80% of the possession in the first half and 76% overall. I paused at one point to think of how my Spurs mates would be cringing in pain at how dominant we were. We looked like opening them up over and over again. But they did park the bus.. good luck to them but the luck ran out eventually and justice was served
    When watching Mourinho speak post-match on the TV or at the PC on YouTube the next day, I have gotten into the habit of playing the Thomas the Tank Engine theme on my phone while he talks.

It amplifies his BS rightly and just makes him that much less of a cognitive nag.

(In his defence, they did have the better chances - hit the post, Kane's header, Alisson making a stretching save, the one where the attacker scuffed it with the outside of the foot)

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You are right Bali - balanced as usual. They had the better chances but we had all the ball.

Jose did look like he had been on the wrong end of a crack pipe at FT though. Telling Klopp the better team lost....? He is losing it..
    He did noooot look happy. I love it! Klopp's ability to shake off his pathetic attempts at "mind-games" might be getting to him.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You are right Bali - balanced as usual. They had the better chances but we had all the ball.

Jose did look like he had been on the wrong end of a crack pipe at FT though. Telling Klopp the better team lost....? He is losing it..
    After they beat City he was asked about the possession stats. He said City can take the ball home we'll take the 3 points.
    We took both lasnite! Lolz.
    The hypocrisy of him moaning about another managers conduct. He really is a boring blurt with zero self awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    After they beat City he was asked about the possession stats. He said City can take the ball home we'll take the 3 points.
    We took both lasnite! Lolz.
    The hypocrisy of him moaning about another managers conduct. He really is a boring blurt with zero self awareness.
    He's been given a bit of the limelight again these past few weeks and it's gone to his head. The old Jose is back they are saying. Yeah, the bitter old cunt and his words after the game has proved it.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Mourinho took defeat on the chin as usual " We deserved to win, a draw would have been a fair result". A contradictory in terms if ever there was one.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Mourinho took defeat on the chin as usual " We deserved to win, a draw would have been a fair result". A contradictory in terms if ever there was one.
    " We deserved to win, a draw would have been a fair result, a loss was just about right in the end"

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    " We deserved to win, a draw would have been a fair result, a loss was just about right in the end"
    I thought so too Taksin.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

The BBC are asking "Jose Mourinho: Has Tottenham Hotspur manager rediscovered his mojo?" (Er...no)

I know ive had a bit of criticism for Firmino now and then. But he always ends up surprising you.. And the reaction he gave when he scored.. Fabulous ..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century